JK High Court Recruitment 2019 – Jammu & Kashmir High Court announced Jobs for 148 posts of Urdu Stenographer, Assistant Protocol Officer, Accounts Clerk, Library Assistant, Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator, Driver, Process Server, Orderly, Chowkidar & Sweeper. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JK High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Accounts Clerk, Library Assistant, DEO/ Computer Operator & Others|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Lib/ Diploma/Any degree|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Application Start Date||15 January 2019|
|Last Date||3 February 2019|
JK High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Urdu Stenographer: Graduation with Diploma in Urdu Stenography from a Govt recognized Institute.
Assistant Protocol Officer:
- Graduation from a recognized University with Diploma certificate in travel and tourism management or hospitality management. OR
- Degree in travel and tourism management or hospitality management from a recognized
Accounts Clerk: Graduation from a recognized University in commerce or Business Administration or any other disciplines with Mathematics or Statistics or Economics as one of the subjects.
- B. Lib. from a recognized University. OR
- M. Lib. from a recognized University.
Data Entry Operator:
- Graduation from any recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by All India Board of Technical Education/ State Board of Technical Education. Or
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Applications from a recognised University. Or
- B. Sc. IT from a recognized Institution. Or B. Sc. (Computer Science) from a recognized Institution. Or
- BE Electronics and Communications from a recognized Institution. Or
- B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) from a recognized Institution. Or
- MCA (Integrated) from a recognized Institution. Or
- M Sc. in Computer Science (Integrated) from a recognized Institution.
Driver: 10th with valid LMV/HMV driving Licence issued by the Competent Authority.
Process Server/ Orderly / Chowkidar / Sweeper: 10+2 or equivalent from recognised Board/University.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): Above 18 years; and
Maximum Age limit:
- 40 years for Open Merit.
- 43 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
Jammu & Kashmir High Court – Post wise vacancies: 148 Posts
- Urdu Stenographer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Protocol Officer – 7 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 3 Posts
- Library Assistant – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator – 10 Posts
- Driver – 3 Posts
- Process Server – 41 Posts
- Orderly – 61 Posts
- Chowkidar – 12 Posts
- Sweeper – 7 Posts
JK High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test followed by viva-voce.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now