JK High Court Recruitment 2020 – Jammu & Kashmir High Court released the job notification for the post of Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-typist, Compositor, Electrician, Driver for 33 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/Diploma/Any degree are eligible to apply for this post. All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the website and send the duly filled application form through the postal address on or before 31 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The High Court of Jammu & Kashmir was established in the year 1928. In 1927 a new constitution was signed an agreement by the ruler of the state and instead of law members, a ministry in the judicial department was created. The High Court was invested with powers of superintendence and control over the Courts and District judiciary. Both Jammu and Srinagar Wings of the High Court function throughout the year.
JK High Court Recruitment 2020:
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer/ Others:
|Job Role||Senior Scale Stenographer/ Junior Scale Stenographer/ Steno-typist / Compositor / Electrician / Driver|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date||31 January 2020|
JK High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Scale Stenographer/ Junior Scale Stenographer:
- Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Stenography recognized by the State Government
- Graduation from any recognized university
- Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in computer recognized by the State Government
- 10+2 with Diploma in Electrician Trade from a recognized Institute
- Middle Pass with Validly issued Driving License.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): Above 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- 40 years for Open Merit.
- 43 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees
Post wise vacancies: 33 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 8 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 10 Posts
- Steno-typist: 4 Posts
- Compositor: 1 Post
- Electrician: 1 Post
- Driver: 9 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer: Rs.44,900-1,42,400
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Rs.35,600-1,12,800
- Steno-typist: Rs.29,200-92,300
- Compositor: Rs.19,900-63,200
- Electrician: Rs.19,900-63,200
- Driver-II: Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Driver in Level SL-1: Rs. 14,800-47,100
JK High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The candidates shall have to appear in shorthand and computer typing test/interview
Application Fee: Rs. 350/-
Mode of Payment: In the shape of Bank Draft in the name of Registrar General, High Court Jammu and Kashmir at Jammu.
How to Apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 31 January 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir