J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 – Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd announced 1200 vacancies of Banking Associate for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2018:
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment for Banking Associate:
|Job Role||Banking Associate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||24 October 2018|
|Last Date (Extended)|
Educational Qualification: Graduate / Post-graduate with 55% marks and above should be from a recognized University/Institute (UGC/AICTE approved) & the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018):
- General: 18-32 years
- SC/ST/ ExServicemen: 18-35 yrs
- Relaxations as per govt policy.
J&K Bank Recruitment BAS Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Online Written Test.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut off marks to be
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
- Rs.800/- for General Category
- Rs.600/- for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) Category
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now