JIPMER Recruitment 2019 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) Jobs for Lower Division Clerk at Karaikal Campus, JIPMER. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Karaikal (Puducherry)|
|Last Date||1 May 2019|
JIPMER LDC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
- A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English on Computer (35 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Age limit (As on 01.05.2019): 18 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
JIPMER Recruitment – LDC Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Test) & Skill Test (Qualifying in nature)
- Written (Computer Based Test) Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] only.
- The duration of the written (Computer Based Test) examination shall be 1½ hours (One Hour and Thirty minutes).
- The common Online (CBT) written Examination will be conducted in a Single shift.
- The Candidates will be shortlisted to appearing for Skill test based on the performance in the written exam (Computer Based Test).
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||100|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||25||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: (Computer Based Test)
- 50% for Unreserved (UR) Category
- 40% for Reserved Categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWSs) & Sub Category (PWD/Ex-servicemen)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now