Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Jesus and Mary College Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Non Teaching Posts in various disciplines. There are 04 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc/Any degree are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Jesus and Mary College Recruitment 2023 for Non Teaching Posts:
|Job Role||Non Teaching Posts|
|Qualification||B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc/Any degree|
|Total Posts||04 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level 01 – 06|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||11 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Senior Assistant : Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
Semi Professional Assistant :
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline OR any other higher qualification.
- B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc.
- Course in computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 months. Computer course from a recognized/registered institution.
Assistant : A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
MTS -Laboratory Attendant (Psychology Lab) : Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
Age Limit ( As on 11 March 2023 ) : 30 years
- Senior Assistant : Pay Level 06
- Semi Professional Assistant : Pay Level 05
- Assistant : Pay Level 04
- MTS -Laboratory Attendant (Psychology Lab) : Pay Level 01
No.of.Vacancies : 04 Posts
- Senior Assistant : 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant : 01 Post
- Assistant : 01 Post
- MTS -Laboratory Attendant (Psychology Lab) : 01 Post
Selection Process of Jesus and Mary College Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written Examination.
- Candidates are required to appear in written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post.
- The examination has two papers which is MCQ & Descriptive type respectively.
- The question paper is in Bilingual. ( English & Hindi ).
- There shall be negative marks for the Paper I.
- Merit list shall be drawn from the written test for the candidates who qualify in written test.
- The scheme of examination for each post will be explained in advertisement ( Check Advertisement ).
Application Fees :
- No Application fee shall be charged from SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- The application fees are Rs. 500/- for UR category.
- The application fees are Rs 300/- for OBC category.
- The application fees are Rs 300/- for EWS category.
How to apply for Jesus and Mary College Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website on or before 11 March 2023.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- The number of unreserved / reserved posts advertised may vary, and the college reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- All future correspondence regarding the date of written examination/Skill test etc. shall be uploaded on the college website only or/and sent to the email I.D.
- Eligible candidates may download their admit card from the college website.