Jasmin Infotech Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Engineer – Trainee for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Jasmin Infotech Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Engineer – Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||28 March 2019|
|Venue Date||31 March 2019|
Detailed Candidate Profile:
- Only for 2018 Passed out Batch
- B.E / B.Tech. (ECE & EEE )
- 70 % and above 10th, 12th, UG
- No Standing Arrears
- Good knowledge of DSP and Microcontroller architectures
- Embedded systems
- In-depth knowledge in C
- Be a member of the Project Team in Executing the allocated project.
- Need to support different activities of Project Execution like Design, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Release, Customer Support etc..
- Strong “C” and “C++” programming skills.
- JAVA knowledge preferred.
- Written test
- Shortlisted candidates will have Technical and HR interviews at company premises.
How to apply for Jasmin Infotech Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 28 March 2019 and attend drive at following venue on 31 March 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 31st March 2019 (Sunday) at 8.00 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.inon or before 28.03.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on or before 29.03.2019.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 31.03.2019 at 8.00 am
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now