Jaquar Recruitment 2023 – Jaquar is scheduled to hire for the role of Apprentices for B.E/B.Tech/BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/Diploma graduates at Rajasthan. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Jaquar Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices:
|Last Date||05 October 2023|
- A degree in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by a statutory university in the Mechanical or Electrical branch.
- A degree in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such a degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full-time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
- The candidates should possess B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, etc
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical education Established by a State Government in Mechanical or Electrical branch.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
- Candidates should have passed their qualifying exam in 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023.
- Candidate should not have completed or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in “Jaquar & Company Private Limited” or any other company.
- Should not have any pending academic back-logs.
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 12000/-
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 11000/-
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 11000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: 1 Post
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices: 8 Posts
- Diploma Apprentices: 01 Posts
Selection will be based on a percentage of marks scored by the candidates in qualifying Degree/Diploma.
How to Apply for Jaquar Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register themselves on NATS Portal and apply for this position online latest by 04 October 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
NATS Portal: Click here.
- Application Start Date 19-September-2023
- Application Last Date 05-October-2023
- Interview Date: Will be intimated through registered email/telephone if you shortlisted