Jabil Recruitment 2023 – Jabil is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Ranjangaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Jabil Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary objective is to learn and complete on the job training for successful transition into support level manufacturing staff.
- May be required to perform basic to moderately complex manufacturing tasks as learned and directed in the training program.
- May be required to successfully complete testing or certification requirements as necessary in the area of assignment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret diagrams and graphs.
Job Summary: Support level trainee completing on the job training and performing general manufacturing tasks as directed.
How to Apply for Jabil Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here