IWST Recruitment 2019 – Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST), Bengaluru has released the job notification for the post of Technical Assistant (Category-II), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician (Category-I) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) for 16 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ ITI/ 12th/ 10th can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test. Eligible candidates can apply through the postal before 16 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IWST – Institute of Wood Science and Technology is a research institution located in Bangalore, Karnataka. IWST is processing under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) government of India. The Institute has the facilities of Soil and plant analysis, Seed Technology Laboratory, Testing of timber and timber products, Pressure-treatment plant for preservative-treatment of timber etc.
IWST Recruitment 2019:
IWST Recruitment 2019 for Technical Asst/ Others:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk/ Technician/ Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 January 2020|
Institute of Wood Science & Technology – Detailed Eligibility:
For Technical Assistant:
- Bachelor degree in Science in the relevant field/specialization or equivalent (e.g. B.Tech in Chemical Engineering) from a recognized University
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th class certificate from a recognized board.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English OR 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
For Technician (Plumber) /(Carpenter):
- Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or certificate course from a Govt. recognized Institute
For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th Standard pass certificate from recognized board/ recognized school
- Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
Age Limit (as on 16.01.2020):
- Technical Assistant: 21 to 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- Technician: 18 to 30 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years
Posts & Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 16 Posts)
- Technical Assistant: 1 Post (EWS)
- Lower Division Clerk: 1 Post (EWS)
- Technician (Plumber): 1 Post (UR)
- Technician (Carpenter): 1 Post (UR)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 12 Posts (2-UR, 4-OBC, 3-SC, 1-ST, 2-EWS)
Pay Matrix Level:
- Technical Assistant: Pay Matrix Level – 5 of 7th CPC
- Lower Division Clerk/ Technician: Pay Matrix Level – 2 of 7th CPC
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Pay Matrix Level – 1 of 7th CPC
IWST Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written test. For Lower Division Clerk (LD.) will be made on the basis of Written Test and Typewriting Test in English/Hindi.
Written Test Scheme:
- There will be an objective type of question papers comprising of 100 Multiple Choice
- Questions of relevant subject for the post of Technical Assistant will be according to Graduation level.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each incorrect/
Written Test Pattern:
For Technical Assistant:
|General Awareness & Reasoning||20|
|General English & General Science||20|
|Relevant subject (Chemistry)||40|
For Technician Trade Test:
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||20|
|Basic Science (Physics, Chemistry,
For Lower Division Clerk:
For Multi-Tasking Staff :
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
- For UR/OBC – Rs.300/- (Application Fee Rs.200/- + Processing fee Rs.100/-)
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/- (only processing fee Rs.100/-)
Mode of Payment: Through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru.
How to Apply for IWST Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address before 16 January 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Institute of Wood Science &Technology,
18th Cross, Malleswaram,