IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Inland Waterways Authority of India(IWAI) Job notification for the posts of Technical Assistant in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IWAI Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||25 December 2017|
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture or equivalent. OR
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture from a recognized institute viz 3 years’ experience in an organization for carrying out works in the relevant field.
Experience in design or Civil structure/experience in dredging an inland vessels experience in Marine workshop/experience in design inland vessels.
Age limit(As on 25.12.2017): Below 30 years
IWAI Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on written test and Interview.
- The syllabus of the written test (online/ offline) shall be the standard of prescribed eligibility criteria; which may consist of 120 multiple choice objective questions ( with 1/3 mark to be debited for every wrong answer).
- The written test consisting of Part-A & Part-B;
- Part-A consisting of 100 questions shall be technical in nature, covering the syllabus of prescribed eligibility criteria for the post and
- Part-B consisting of 20 objective MCQ shall be from the General awareness, General reasoning / Gr English / Numerical ability & general Arithmetic of the 12th Standard and time allotted will be 2.30 hour.
- The process of interview has been done away and hence category wise merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of marks achieved by the candidates in the written examination.
How to apply for IWAI Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 December 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for Online Application: 22.11.2017
- Closing date for Online Application: 25.12.2017
- Written test is likely to be conducted: 2nd / 3rd Sunday of Feb’2018