IWAI Recruitment 2021 – Inland Waterways Authority of India(IWAI) has released the job notification for the post of Accounts Assistant for 08 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Commerce Graduate/ Degree within the age limit of 28 years can apply for this job. The selection on the basis of Written Examination ( Computer Based Online Test)followed by Documents Verification of eligible and successful candidates. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 14 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IWAI Recruitment 2021:
IWAI Recruitment for Accounts Assistant:
|Job Role||Accounts Assistant|
|Qualification||Commerce Graduate/ Degree|
|Salary||Rs.35400 – 112400/month|
|Last Date||14 February 2021|
- A Commerce Graduate from a recognized university with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience in Audit & Accounts in Central/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous /Statutory organization/other reputed organization.
OR Degree from recognized University with Inter CA/Inter ICWA.
- For General – 30 years
- For OBC – 03 years
- For SC/ST – 05 years
- For PWD-10 years
- UR-03 Posts
- OBC (NCL)-02 Posts
- EWS-01 Post
- ST-01 Post
- SC-01 Post
Salary: Rs.35400 – 112400/month
IWAI Recruitment Selection process:
- Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be selected for the post.
- The selection for the post of Accounts Assistant will be made on the basis of Written Examination ( Computer Based Online Test)followed by Documents Verification of eligible and successful candidates.
- The Computer Based Online Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) – 120 Marks.
- The syllabus of the Computer Based Online Test shall be of the standard of prescribed eligibility criteria, which may consist of 120 multiple choice objective questions, comprising Part-A and Part-B.
- Part-A consisting of 100 questions shall be relevant to the related discipline , covering the syllabus of prescribed eligibility criteria for the post and Part-B consisting of 20 objective MCQ shall be from the Quantitative Aptitude (simple Maths),Data Interpretation, Analytical reasoning , Logical reasoning and Simple English of the 12th Standard and time allotted for the Test will be 2.00 hour.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark each and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks would be deducted.
The candidates qualifying in Written Examination will be considered for shortlisting for document verification on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST, and EWS & PWD Category. The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in the Computer Based Online Test (120 Marks) and documents verification.
- For General/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC / ST, PWD and EWS Categories – Rs.200/-
Mode Of Payment:
The application fees should be paid through Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Card Only.
How to Apply for the IWAI Account Assistant Recruitment 2021 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on official website on or before 14 February 2021.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
IWAI Recruitment 2017: (Expired)
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||25 December 2017|
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture or equivalent. OR
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture from a recognized institute viz 3 years’ experience in an organization for carrying out works in the relevant field.
Experience in design or Civil structure/experience in dredging an inland vessels experience in Marine workshop/experience in design inland vessels.
Age limit(As on 25.12.2017): Below 30 years
IWAI Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on written test and Interview.
- The syllabus of the written test (online/ offline) shall be the standard of prescribed eligibility criteria; which may consist of 120 multiple choice objective questions ( with 1/3 mark to be debited for every wrong answer).
- The written test consisting of Part-A & Part-B;
- Part-A consisting of 100 questions shall be technical in nature, covering the syllabus of prescribed eligibility criteria for the post and
- Part-B consisting of 20 objective MCQ shall be from the General awareness, General reasoning / Gr English / Numerical ability & general Arithmetic of the 12th Standard and time allotted will be 2.30 hour.
- The process of interview has been done away and hence category wise merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of marks achieved by the candidates in the written examination.
How to apply for IWAI Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 December 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for Online Application: 22.11.2017
- Closing date for Online Application: 25.12.2017
- Written test is likely to be conducted: 2nd / 3rd Sunday of Feb’2018