Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IVRI Recruitment 2021 – ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Young Professional/ Office Assistant. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this posts on or before 22 February 2021. The educational qualification must be B.Sc/B.Tech/Graduate/PG. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
IVRI Recruitment 2021 details:
IVRI Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional/ Office Assistant:
|Job Role||Young Professional/ Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 35,000/-|
|Job Location||Bareilly (U.P.)|
|Last Date||22 February 2021|
- Postgraduates in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Science/Bioinformatics/Animal Sciences or Graduate degree holders in Veterinary Science/B. Tech Biotechnology
- Desirable: Experience in working in research lab of biotechnology/microbiology and knowledge of handling
- B.Sc. (ZBC group)/B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks at graduation level and experience in handling computer which should be evident from certificate course on computer application
- Desirable: Efficiency in typing
Age limit :
- Young Professional-II – 21 to 45 years
- Office Assistant – 21 to 35 years
- Young Professional-II – 05 Posts
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Young Professional-II – Rs.35,000/- per month
- Office Assistant – Rs.15,000/- per month
IVRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on written test and interview.
- The eligible candidates may be asked for personal Interview on 25.02.2021 at 10:30 A.M
How to apply IVRI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates submit his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport- size photograph along with photocopies of testimonials/experience etc to the following postal address or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 22 February 2021.
For More details : Click here
The Head, Division of Biological Standardization,
ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute,
IVRI Recruitment 2019 for Assistants: (Expired)
|Job Location||Bareilly (U.P.)|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university.
Age limit (As on 30.04.2019): 20 to 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
IVRI Assistants – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Online Competitive Examination.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Female candidates).
Mode of Payment: Demand draft – Drawn in favour of ICAR Unit, IVRI payable at Bareilly.
Examination Centre: Bareilly (U.P).
How to apply IVRI Recruitment 2019 for Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in IVRI website (www.ivri.nic.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Assistant Administrative Officer (MRDPC),
Indian Veterinary Research Institute,
Izatnagar, Bareilly (U.P) – 243 122.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now