ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 – ITI Limited has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Diploma Engineers. There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who completed their 03 years diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics or High School can apply. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 30 years. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 08 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited, commonly known as ITI Limited, is a Central Government-owned manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in India. It was founded in 1948, and today has six manufacturing facilities which produce a range of switching, transmission, access and subscriber premises equipment. Besides offering the telecom turnkey solutions and customized support, ITI has a dedicated Network System Unit for executing turnkey projects for installation and commissioning of telecommunication networks. The company intends to upgrade and invest in the technology, through the acquisition of technology from strategic partners with a specific focus on high growth industry segments.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2020:
ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Engineers:
|Job Role||Diploma Engineers|
|Job Location||RaeBareli (UP)|
|Last Date||08 December 2020|
- High School or its equivalent.
- 03 years diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Age Limit :
- For General – up to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Mechanical – 06 Posts
- Electrical – 03 Posts
- Electronics – 01 Post
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 05 Posts
- OBC – 01 Post
- UR – 03 Posts
- UR – 01 Post
Stipend Offered: Rs.19,029/month
ITI Ltd Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:25.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written test.
How to Apply ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 ?
All interested and eligible candidates apply can apply through online by using ITI Limited website (http://www.itiltd.in/) on or before 08 December 2020. The candidates are required to submit their printout of the filled application form with required documents by Registered/Speed Post on or before 14 December 2020 within 5PM to the given postal address.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
AGM -HR & Marketing,
RaeBareli Plant, Sultanpur Road, Doorbhash Nagar,
RaeBareli, Uttar Pradesh- 229010
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification
- SC/ST / OBC category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate
- PWD category candidates should attach attested photocopy of valid disability certificates
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should attach attested photocopy of the Certificate
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate
ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 for AEE/Manager/Technical Asst:(Expired)
|Job Role||Asst. Executive Engineer, Executives, Officer Marketing / Asst Marketing Manager, Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Up to Rs.37,247/Month|
|Last Date||28 February 2019|
ITI Limited Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil): Full time Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.
Executives For Company Secretarial Department: Final Pass in Company Secretary.
Officer Marketing / Asst Marketing Manager:
- MBA or its Equivalent from a Recognised University/Institute with
- Basic Qualification of Engineering. BE Computer Science/IT with MBA is preferable
Asst. Executive Engineer (Network):
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication from a
- Along with Certification in networking not less than CCNA(DC) or equivalent from the recognised professional body.
Asst. Executive Engineer (Platform Support – Data Centre):
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science from a recognised University/Institute and MBA- in Marketing from a recognised University/Institute.
- Along with Certification in Server Management and database Administration from the recognised professional body.
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognised Institute with Certificate in Fire and Safety Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science/IT or Bachelors Degree in Computer application from a recognised Institute/University.
Age limit (As on 01.02.2019):
- Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil): Below 28 years
- Executives For Company Secretarial Department: Below 30 years
- Officer Marketing / Asst Marketing Manager: Below 30 years
- Asst. Executive Engineer (Network/Platform Support): Below 30 years
- Technical Assistant: Below 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities
- 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer)
ITI Limited Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 15 Posts
- Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Executives For Company Secretarial Department – 1 Post
- Officer Marketing / Asst Marketing Manager – 1 Post
- Asst. Executive Engineer (Network) – 1 Post
- Asst. Executive Engineer (Platform Support – Data Centre) – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Ac Maintenance) – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrical Maintenance) – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Fire Safety) – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Bm System) – 1 Post
- For All Posts (Except Technical Assistant): Rs. 37,247/Month (Asst. Executive Engineer, Executives For Company Secretarial Department, Officer Marketing / Asst Marketing Manager)
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 18,363/Month
ITI Limited Recruitment Selection Process:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and followed by verification of original documents. Candidates will be shortlisted based on aggregate Marks secured by the candidate at Graduation level & Experience Level.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (No fee for SC/ST & Physically challenged category persons).
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of ITI Limited, Bangalore Plant, Bangalore from any Nationalised Bank.
Note: For Executives For Company Secretarial Department Only – Demand Draft in favour of ITI Limited, Corporate Office, Bangalore.
How to apply ITI Limited Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 28 February 2019. After successfully submitted send a print out application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 5 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil)
DY. GENERAL MANAGER-HR,
DOORVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU-16.
Executives For Company Secretarial Department
ADDL. GENERAL MANAGER-HR,
REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE
ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR
BENGALURU – 560016.
For Other Posts:
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER-HR(A),
BENGALURU – 560016.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application Form: 13 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28 February 2019
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form along with enclosures: 5 March 2019
- Date of Interview: Will be Notified Later.