ITBP Public School Recruitment 2021 – ITBP Public School has released the notification for the post of PTR/TGT/PGT/LDC/MTS /PEON. There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/B.Ed/Diploma/12th/10th can apply for this job. The selection is based on Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this posts on or before 06 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About ITBP Public School: ITBPF Employees Education Society(ITBPFEES) has started an ambitious project by establishing ITBP Public School in Sector 16 Dwarka, which is catering to the needs of the wards of ITBP personnel and also the members of civil society. The society is registered under Society Registration Act, 1860 with registration No. 63671 dated Oct,17,2008. The Motto behind this establishment is to provide quality education to the wards of Force members.
ITBP Public School Recruitment 2021:
ITBP Public School Recruitment 2021 for PTR/TGT/PGT/LDC/MTS /PEON:
|Job Role||PTR/TGT/PGT/LDC/MTS /PEON|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/B.Ed/Diploma/12th/10th|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||06 May 2021|
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45oh marks and 2years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (recognition norms and procedure) regulations-2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4years Bachelor of elementary education (B.E1.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board. OR
- Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or english as a subject at secondary level.
TGT – Science, Mathematics & Hindi:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) in concerned subject from a Recognized University For TGT (Science) Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) in one of the following subjects (Physics / Chemistry/ Botany / Zoology / Biology). B.Ed. Central Teacher eligibility Test conducted CBSE.
PGT – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Economics & History:
- Master’s Degree in concerned subject from a Recognized University. B.Ed.
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- 1oth pass having experience in similar capacity.
- PTR – Not Exceeding 30 Years
- TGT – Not Exceeding 30 Years
- PGT – Not Exceeding 36 Years
- LDC – Not Exceeding 27 Years
- MTS /PEON – Not Exceeding 27 Years
- PTR – 04 Posts
- TGT – 03 Posts
- LDC – 01 Post
- MTS /PEON – 02 Posts
- PTR – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- TGT – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- PGT – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- LDC – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- MTS /PEON – Rs. 5200-20200/-
ITBP Public School Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for ITBP Public School Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form along with required documents through postal to the following address on or before 06 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
ITBP Public School, Sector-16 B,
Dwarka, New Delhi-11007
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now