ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018- ISRO Space Application Centre announced job notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer-SC (M-Des). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||20 August 2018|
- Master of Design (Product Design) (2 years’ programme- preferably qualified through DEED/GATE) in 1st class with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a scale of 10 points or equivalent;
- with pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in 1st class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a scale of 10 points, from recognized Institutions/ Universities.
Age limit (As on 20.08.2018): Below 35 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection procedure for the post is Personal Interview.
- Initial screening will be done based on the data furnished in online application and only Screened-In candidates will be called for further selection process at Ahmedabad.
- Intimation to eligible candidates for Personal Interview will be sent through E-mail only.
How to apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 30 July 2018 to 20 August 2018. Candidates are required to send scanned copies of all the relevant documents to the following email address – email@example.com on or before 20th August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of online registration of applications: 30.07.2018
- Cut-off date for online registration of applications and sending documents through Email: 20.08.2018