ISRO SAC Recruitment 2017- ISRO Space Application Centre announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.Candidates also can apply ISRO Recruitment (Centralised) Notification
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician|
|Last date||17 November 2017|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- Candidate should have Master’s degree with NET or equivalent qualification.
- Candidate should have First Class with 65% marks or above or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 Scale or an equivalent from recognized University.
- Candidate should have good academic record and education throughout in Science or Engineering stream.
Research Associate (RA):
- Doctorate or equivalent degree in Science/Engineering/Technology or having 3 years of Research, teaching and design development experience after ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed(SCI) journal.
- First Class with 60% marks or above or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 Scale or an equivalent from recognized University/Institution in the relevant subject.
Diploma with First Class in Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institutions/Board/University
B.Sc in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Physics / Applied Physics with First Class from recognized University.
- B.Sc in Multimedia /Animation(minimum 3 years duration) with First class from UGC/AICTE/Govt. recognized Colleges/Institutions.
- Desirable Qualifications: Multimedia Software Knowledge- Maya, 3DS Max, Premiere, VFX, After Effects, Flash, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.
Matric + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrician/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Information Technology & Elctronics System Maintenance Trade.
Post wise vacancies: 84 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 58 Posts
- Research Associate (RA) – 14 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 5 Posts
- Technician – 3 Posts
Age limit (As on 17.11.2017):
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Below 28 years(Relaxation as per government policy)
- For Research Associate (RA): Below 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Technical/Scientific Assistant/Technician: 18 to 35 years(Relaxation as per government policy)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- For 1st & 2nd year: Rs.25,000/Month
- For the subsequent years: Rs.28,000/Month
- Research Associate-I: Rs.36,000/Month
- Research Associate-II: Rs.38,000/Month
- Research Associate-III: Rs.40,000/Month
Technical/Scientific Assistant: Rs.44,900-1,42,400 /-
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
JRF/RA: The selection process is based on Interview.
- The selection process is based on written test and skill test.
- Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
- The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with minimum 60% for qualification. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test.
How to apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2017 – apply @ www.sac.gov.in?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 23 October 2017 to 17 November 2017.After Registration, the candidates will be required to send hard copies of the online application summary with photograph and signature at designated places along with all the relevant documents to reach office on or before 30 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of Online Application: 23 October 2017
- Closing date of Online Application: 17 November 2017
- Last date for Submission of print out of Application: 30 November 2017