ISRO SAC Recruitment notification announced for the posts of Technician/Draughtsman. There are 35 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of ITI/10th are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2023 for Technician/Draughtsman:
|Total Posts||35 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 21,700 -69,100/-|
|Last Date||21 August 2023|
Technician/Draughtsman: Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10th Std. Pass) + ITI/NTC/NAC in Relevant Trade.
Age Limit ( As on 21 August 2023 ): 18 to 35 years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Central Govt. Servants, Meritorious Sportspersons etc. are eligible for upper-age relaxation as per Government of India Orders.
Salary: Rs 21,700 -69,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: 35 Posts
- Fitter: 04 Posts
- Machinist: 01 Posts
- Electronics: 15 Posts
- Information Technology: 05 Posts
- ICTSM/ITESM: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Chemical: 01 Post
- Turner: 01 Post
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 01 Post
- Draughtsman(Mechanical): 01 Post
- The selection process includes a Written Test/Skill Test.
- Written Test:
- The written test of 90 minutes duration will be conducted first with 80 multiple choice questions carrying one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33 mark for each wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the written test shall be curriculum based and the test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
- Skill Test:
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for skill test in 1:5 ratio with a minimum of 10 candidates.
- The skill test will be purely on a ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- The final selection will be done purely based on the scores obtained in the written test, provided that they have qualified in the skill test.
- Pass criteria for the written test and skill test:
- For Unreserved Candidates
- Written Test – 32/80
- Skill Test – 50/100
- For Reserved Candidates (only if a post is reserved)
- Written Test – 24/80;
- Skill Test – 40/100
- Initially all candidates have to uniformly pay ₹500/- as application fee (excluding applicable taxes/ charges).
- Candidates belonging to fee-exempted categories will be refunded the full fee.
- Other candidates will be refunded ₹400/- after retaining the application fee of ₹100/-.
- All Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates belong to fee-exempted categorie
How to apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 21 August 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Date on which Web-site Link opens for online registration of applications: 01 August 2023.
- Closing date for online registration, printing of online application summary and payment of application fees: 21 August 2023
- Cut-off date for all purposes like computation of age, acquiring essential qualification(s) etc: 21 August 2023