ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020- ISRO Space Application Centre has released the job notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Draughtsman. Candidates with the background of Engineering in the relevant field are eligible to apply for Scientist/Engineer, who completed Diploma can apply for Technician & who completed Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant trade can apply for Technician/Draughtsman. Selection will be based on written test & skill test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before
3 April 2020 Last Date Extended. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Update: Due to Corona Pandemic the last date for submission of Online Application in this regard has been extended indefinitely till further notice and will be announced later on.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 Details:
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Asst:
|Job Role||Scientist/Engineer/Technician/Tech Asst|
|Pay Scale||Check Below|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
ISRO SAC Scientist/Engineer Vacancies:
- Phd. in fields related to Electronics/ Communication/RF & Microwaves /Power Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Micro Electronics/ Embedded Sys./Signal Processing (OR)
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication/ RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing AND Minimum 02 years of professional experience ( experience after acquiring the Degree of M.E./M.Tech. as mentioned above shall ONLY be considered)
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.E. / M.Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT), with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Image Processing (OR)with Specialization in IT Security / Cyber Security
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication / RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing
- M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Thermal Engineering / Structural Engineering / Structural Analysis / Material Science / Material Technology / CAD / CAE / Design Engineering / Industrial Safety Engineering
- M.E./M.Tech. in Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering with Specialization in Structural Engineering
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
Note: For Scientist/Engineer-SC/SD Candidates should be passed their qualification in FIRST CLASS with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a ten scale
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Communication /Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering in FIRST CLASS from recognized Institution/Board /University.
- Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relavant trade.
Age Limit (As on 3 April 2020):
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: No Age Limit
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 18-35 Years
- Technical Assistant: 18-35 Years
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: 18-35 Years
Age Relaxation: 40 Years for SC/ST category and 38 Years for OBC category candidates only if the post is reserved for the category.
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: ₹ 67,700–₹ 2,08,700- Level 11
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: ₹ 56,100–₹ 1,77,500- Level 10
- Technical Assistant: ₹ 44,900–₹ 1,42,400- Level 7
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: ₹ 21,700–₹ 69,100- Level 3
Total Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: 2 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
- Technician/Draughtsman-B:28 Posts
Selection Process for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020:
Scientist/Engineer-SD/SC: The selection process is based on the written test
Technical Assistant/Technician: The selection process is based on the written test & Skill test.Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.Syllabus for the Written Test is available on SAC website www.sac.gov.in.Based on the written test scores, required no. of candidates alone shall be called for skill test.The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be
considered for selection. The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with minimum
60% for qualification.
Application Fees: There is no application fee for any post
How to Apply ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their application in online on or before
3 April 2020 Last Date Extended.
For More Details & Online Application: Click here
Note: Site will be open from 0900 hours on 14th March, 2020 and indefinitely till the closing date, which will be announced later on
ISRO SAC Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020(Expired):
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||21 February 2020|
ISRO Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Must have completed 10th standard & ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in the following trades from a recognized institute of Gujarat State.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Draughtsman Civil
- Painter General
- Lab Attendant Chemical Plant
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Electronics Mechanic & Radio T.V
Note: Candidates who have passed ITI in the relevant field in/after 2018 are eligible to apply for the post of Trade Apprentice.
Upper Age limit (21.02.2020): 35 years.
- For OBC- 03 years
- For SC/ST- 05 years
- For PWBD- As per Govt rule
- For Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Carpenter: Rs.7000/-
- For Draughtsman Mechanical/ Draughtsman Civil/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Turner/ Painter General/ Lab Attendant Chemical Plant/ Attendant Operator Chemical Plant/ Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Electronics Mechanic & Radio T.V/ Electrician: Rs.7668/-
ISRO SAC Trade Apprentices Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying exam (ITI) declared by the recognized University/Board/Institute will be considered in order to shortlist candidates.
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates for the further process will be sent through E-mail.
- Candidates will have to produce all the relevant documents, which the candidate will be shortlisted.
How to apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online or before 21 February 2020
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Registration: 05 February 2020 (09:00 hours)
- Closing date for Online Registration: 21 February 2020(17:00 hours)