ISRO SAC Recruitment 2019- ISRO Space Application Centre announced job notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer-SD. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
ISRO Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Ph.D in topics related to fields of Electronics/ VLSI/ Microwave. AND
- M.E./M.Tech with specialisation in Electronics /Electronics & Communications / Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics. AND
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/Institution.
Note: Candidates who have already applied against Advt. No SAC:01:2018 (Part – I) dated 10.03.2018 between 10.03.2018 and 11.05.2018 need not apply again.
Age limit: No Upper age limit for the above posts
ISRO SAC Scientist/Engineer Selection Process:
- Based on the online bio-data, initial screening will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for Interivew.
- Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their applications, at the time of Personal Interview for verification.
How to apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2019 for Scientist/Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 1st April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30th April 2019
- Last date for printing online application: 30th April 2019
- Date of Personal Interview: Will be Announced later
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now