IRIS Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Java Developer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IRIS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Java Developer|
|Job location||Across India|
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher level degree is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Core Java and SQL Server
- Good experience in Multithreading
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Understand high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
How to apply for IRIS Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here