Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IREDA Recruitment 2022 – Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Apprentices in Finance & Accounts /Information Technology. There are a total of 10 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The candidates with the educational qualification of B.Com/BCA/Diploma can apply for these positions can apply through online on 01 October 2022. The details of Vacancy and Eligibility is given below.
About IREDA: Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) is a Mini Ratna (Category – I) Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE). IREDA is a Public Limited Government Company established as a Non-Banking Financial Institution in 1987 engaged in promoting, developing and extending financial assistance for setting up projects relating to new and renewable sources of energy and energy efficiency/conservation with the motto: “ENERGY FOR EVER”. IREDA’s mission is “Be a pioneering, participant friendly and competitive institution for financing and promoting self-sustaining investment in energy generation from Renewable Sources, Energy Efficiency and Environmental Technologies for sustainable development.”
IREDA Recruitment 2022:
IREDA Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices:
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000 – 9,000/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||01 October 2022|
Finance & Accounts: B.Com
Information Technology: BCA or Diploma in CS/IT.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Finance & Accounts – 05 Posts
- Information Technology – 05 Posts
- Graduates (B.Com or BCA) : Rs.9,000/- per month
- Diploma Holders (CS/IT) : Rs.8,000/- per month
IREDA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of final percentage of marks obtained by the candidates. In case of candidates securing equal marks / percentage in their qualifying examination, the candidate securing more percentage in the preceding educational qualification will be placed at the higher position in the merit list.
How to apply for IREDA Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 01 October 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here