Irdeto Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Test Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at New Delhi office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Irdeto Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Test Intern|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- B. E. or B. Tech (Electronics and Communication, Computer Science & IT)
- Basic Understanding of DVB/MPEG standards is a plus
- Scripting languages and automation tools
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good Testing and Debugging skills.
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
- Good presentations skill to small to medium-sized groups.
- Good documentation and reporting skills.
- Competent user of the Microsoft suite of Office applications including Microsoft Visio and Project.
- Available for 1 Year Internship
- The Test Intern is responsible for testing of STB/OTT projects.
- The role works closely with the Test Manager to ensure the quality of Irdeto products as per the customer requirements.
- The position will be reporting to the Test manager.
How to Apply for Irdeto Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now