Irdeto Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Test Intern vacancies for B.E/B.Tech graduates at New Delhi office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Irdeto Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Test Intern|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- B.E or B.Tech (Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Basic Understanding of DVB/MPEG standards, Scripting languages and automation tools is a plus
- Willing to learn and test various open source technologies
- Should be available for an internship lasting for 1 Year
- Having clarity of OOPs concepts
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs
- Good presentation skills – to both small and medium-sized groups
- Good documentation and reporting skills
- Competent user of the Microsoft suite of Office applications including Microsoft Visio and Project
- The Test Intern is responsible for testing of Set-Top Boxes and end to end testing in a DTH network.
- Need to work closely with Test Manager to ensure the quality of Irdeto products as per the customer requirements
- Ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs
How to apply for Irdeto Recruitment 2019?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here