IRDAI Recruitment 2023 notifications announced for the posts of Assistant Managers. There are 30 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/CA/CS/CMA/CFA/MCA/M.Sc/MBA/LLB/LLM is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IRDAI Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||01 September 2023|
Finance & Investment:
- Post Graduate qualification (degree / 2-year diploma) with specialization in Finance from a recognized and reputed university/ institution, with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA; OR
- Chartered Accountant (CA)1 / Company Secretary (CS)2 / Cost Management Accountant (CMA)3; OR
- Successfully completed all 3 (three) levels of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) course from CFA Institute (USA)
- Preference to be given to candidates with work experience in the financial sector after completion of PostGraduation or CA/CS/CMA/CFA.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law from a recognized and reputed university/ institution, with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
- Preference to be given to candidates with work experience in the insurance sector after completion of the Bachelor’ Degree in Law/ LLM
- Anyone of the following degrees from a recognized and reputed university/ institution with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA:
- B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Software Engineering; or
- MCA / MSc (IT) / MSc. (Computer Science) / MBA (Systems) / MBA (Analytics) / M. Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ Relevant Stream) / MS (Computer Science/ IT/ Relevant Stream) or equivalent degree.
- Preference to be given to candidates with work experience in the field of software development (programming) or cyber security or well-versed with
- Blockchain, Big data, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language processing, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics.
- For Software Development, desirable skill set includes:
- JAVA: Proficient in programming of JSP/J2EE with latest framework like Spring/ Hibernate; OR
- Angular: Proficient in programming of Angular; OR
- SAP-ABAP: Proficient in programming of SAP-ABAP/ Web Dynpro; OR
- Python: Proficient in programming of Python; OR
- BPM: Proficient in IBM BPM development; OR
- Database: Proficient in Database like DB2/ORACLE/PostgreSQL/ MySQL etc.
- For cyber security, desirable skill set includes:
- Knowledge of global best practices in the areas of information & cyber security and security operations – Taking corrective measures / prudent response in case of cyberattacks Development, implementation and ensuring compliance with cyber security and information security policies and procedures – Installation / operation of any of the following security products:
- Data Security [Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)/ Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) etc.]; OR
- Network Security [Firewall/ Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)/ Proxy/ Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) etc.]; OR
- System Security [Privileged Identity Management (PIM)/ Antivirus/ Anti- Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) etc.]
Age Limit: 30 Years
Salary: Rs 75,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Young Professional:
- Finance & Investment: 10 Posts
- Law: 10 Posts
- Technology: 10 Posts
- There will be a Screening Committee that will scrutinize the applications and shortlist the applicants for a personal interview.
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for the personal interview and the Screening Committee will recommend the names of the selected candidates.
How to apply for IRDAI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 01 September 2023. at 5.00 pm
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.