Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IRCON ISL Recruitment 2022 – IRCON ISL has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Works Engineer/Assistant Project Engineer/Architect. There are a total of 22 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About IRCON ISL : Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary of Ircon International Limited, A Govt. of India Undertaking, under Ministry of Railways) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 30th September, 2009. The Company has obtained a Certificate of Commencement of Business on 10th November 2009 from the office of Registrar of Companies. The main objects of the company as enshrined in its Memorandum and Articles of Association are to undertake infrastructure projects; to carry on any infrastructure construction work on Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT), Build-Lease-Transfer (BLT), etc.
IRCON ISL Recruitment 2022:
IRCON ISL Recruitment 2022 for Works Engineer/Assistant Project Engineer/Architect:
|Job Role||Works Engineer/Assistant Project Engineer/Architect|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – 80,000/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 May 2022|
Works Engineer (Civil):
- Full Time Graduate Degree (B. Tech./B.E.) in Civil Engg. With not less than 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE / UGC. Minimum One (1) — year experience in civil construction works
Sr. Works Engineer (Civil):
- Full Time Graduate Degree (B. Tech./B.E.) in Civil Engg. With not less than 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE / UGC. Minimum Three (3) — years’ experience in civil construction works. (Building/ Bridges/Highways)
Assistant Project Engineer (Civil):
- Full Time Graduate Degree (B. Tech./B.E.) in Civil Engg. With not less than 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE / UGC. Minimum Five (5) years’ experience, out of which 3 years’ experience in Construction / Supervision / QA& QC of Bridges/ ROBs in Highways/Railways Projects.
Assistant Project Engineer (Safety) :
- Graduate in any discipline but having completed Diploma in Industrial Safety Management or Construction Management with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE / UGC. Minimum Five ( 5 ) years’ experience as a safety expert. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Bridge/ Highway/Railway Projects.
Assistant Project Engineer (Elect.):
- Full Time Graduate Degree (B.Tech./B.E.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg. with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC. Minimum Five (5) years’ experience in Construction/ Supervision of MEP works related in Commercial/Office Buildings, Workshops and Township etc. Minimum 10 years of experience in Architecture
- Full Time B. Arch degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE /UGC.
- Works Engineer: 30 years
- Sr. Works Engineer: 32 years
- Assistant Project Engineer: 35 years
- Architect: 42 years
- Works Engineer – 06 Posts
- Sr. Works Engineer – 06 Posts
- Assistant Project Engineer – 09 Posts
- Architect 01 Post
- Works Engineer – Rs. 36000/-
- Sr. Works Engineer – Rs. 40000/-
- Assistant Mission Engineer – Rs. 45000/-
- Architect – Rs. 80000/-
IRCON ISL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for IRCON ISL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through in person on or before last date.
For more details : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now