iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Analyst for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech graduates through eLitmus.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2018 details:
|Salary||Rs 4.0 to 4.6 LPA|
|Last date||10 October 2018|
|Venue date||12 October 2018|
- 2018 batch BE/ BTech (Any branch / preferably NO CS/IT)
- Good academics (minimum 60%)
- Excellent pH score, especially in PS and Quantitative section
As a Link Management Analyst, you will manage and optimize link management campaigns addressing various off page aspects particularly link building and will work towards meeting client goals and objectives.
- Ensure that the off-page elements of the websites and internet properties under your influence are periodically monitored and maintained
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to suggest opportunities for carrying out link building activities
- Provide competitor backlink analysis and suggest recommendations for internal and external linking along with ensuring outreach execution
- Research and suggest relevant citations for link building
- Provide actionable white hat SEO techniques for link building and implement the same
- Create outreach email templates for link building/link clean up/disavow activity and outreach webmasters for desired outcome
- Learn and adopt SEO frameworks for performance optimization.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in SEO – algorithmic updates, new tools in the market, current trends that impact SEO performance etc.
How to apply iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 10 October 2018 and attend drive at Bangalore on 12 October 2018.
To Apply: Click here