iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for Software Developer for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech graduates through eLitmus.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs 4.0 to 4.6 LPA|
|Last Date||9 January 2019|
|Venue Date||10 January 2019|
- B. E. / B Tech – 2018 Batch (CS / IT)
- Good Academics & Good pH Score
- Proficiency in any modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for ‘good’ development practices – Unit testing, TDD, BDD, modularity, Micro
- Interest in working in a cloud-driven architecture
- Develops software solutions by gathering information required, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to fix
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Write and execute unit tests for all components of application
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on Dev, UAT and Production servers
- Support other technical infrastructure (e.g. Repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the Leads
- Performs More Consistently and work together with team to ensure project success
How to apply iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 9 January 2019 and attend drive at Bangalore on 10 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here