iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Associate Software Engineer & Quality Assurance Engineer for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech graduates through eLitmus.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2018 details:
|Salary||Rs 4.0 to 4.6 LPA|
|Last date||21 August 2018|
|Venue date||22 August 2018|
- B. E. / B Tech – 2018 Batch (CS / IT)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Proficiency in a modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable using at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
Associate Software Engineer:
- Plan, Design, Architect, Develop, Test and deploy complex multi-tenant web applications on cloud
- Troubleshoot, test and automate all aspects of product to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Adoption of Scrum and other agile practices as applicable
- Work with product managers to manage feature/product development time-lines and requirements
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in coding standards and cloud technologies
Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Analyze product and technical user stories and create, document and execute relevant testable scenarios
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and other team members as appropriate
- Develop and drive automation test planning, cases, and strategy, to both ensure product quality and to contribute to Continuous Integration and Delivery efforts.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of product
How to apply iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 21 August 2018 and attend drive on 22 August 2018.
To Apply: Click here