IPR Recruitment 2019 – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Job notification for the post of Project Scientific Officer, Project Scientific Assistant, Project Tradesman, Project Technician. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IPR Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Project Scientific Officer, Project Scientific Assistant, Project Tradesman, Project|
|Stipend||Up to Rs.71,000/Month|
|Last Date||31 January 2019|
IPR Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Project Scientific Officer:
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering and experience on software programming in LabVIEW is desirable
- M.Sc (Physics).
- M.Sc Physics / Material Science with 2 years’ experience.
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering with 2 years’ experience.
Project Scientific Assistant:
- B.Sc (Physics) with 0-1 year desirable experience in experiments
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering /Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with 0-1 year of experience in the relevant field is desirable.
- Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or Instrumentation with 1 year desirable experience in electronics, pcb design, design of analog & digital circuits, power electronics.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering with 2 years’ experience.
- B.Sc in Physics / Material Science with 2 years’ experience
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now