IPR Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Scientific Assistant – B. There are 15 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of a Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online before 13 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IPR -The Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous physics research institute located in India. The institute is involved in research in aspects of plasma science including basic plasma physics, research on magnetically confined hot plasmas, and plasma technologies for industrial applications.PR is now internationally recognized for its contributions to fundamental and applied research in plasma physics and associated technologies.
IPR Recruitment 2023 for Scientific Assistant – B:
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant – B|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Last Date||13 October 2023|
Scientific Assistant – B: Diploma in Civil/Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical/Computer/Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: 18 – 30 Years
Age Relaxation: Relaxations in the maximum age limit shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended from time to time
Salary: Rs 35,400/-
No.of.Vacancies: 15 Posts
Scientific Assistant – B:
- Civil: 01 Post
- Electronics: 05 Posts
- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Electrical: 01 Post
- Computer: 02 Posts
- Instrumentation: 03 Posts
- The online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized, for valid applications, on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, category certificate, fee receipt etc. as filled in by the candidate.
- Only valid applicants (candidates with valid applications) shall be considered for screening test/interview.
- In case of receipt of a large number of applications, a screening test (written test) will be conducted.
- The test will be of objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the respective subject/discipline.
- The final selection will be solely based on the performance in the personal interview.
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman- Nil
- For Other Categories – Rs.200/- Through Online only (SBI Collect)
How to apply for IPR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link latest by 13 October 2023 up to 5.30 pm.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.