IPR Recruitment 2018 – Institute for Plasma Research(IPR) Job notification for the post of Office Clerk – A. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IPR Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Office Clerk – A|
|Last Date||13 July 2018|
- S.S.C. + 2 years relevant experience in reputed organizations/Intermediate Fresh.
- Proficiency in personal computer with a minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having ability to do routine correspondence in English independently.
- Knowledge of Central Govt. rules will be of added advantage
Age limit (As on 13/07/2018): 35 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
IPR Office Clerk Selection process:
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test.
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination shall consist of two parts.
- Part I – Written Examination shall be applicable to all the shortlisted candidates.
- The subjects of written examination will be General Knowledge, General Awareness, Elementary Maths/Numerical, Computer & Reasoning.
- Part II- (a) Letter Writing –Descriptive (b) Typewriting Test on Computer- It shall consist of one paper of ‘Running Matter’ of 10 minutes duration.
- Based on the Part-II examination, eligible candidates will be selected.
How to apply IPR Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 13 July 2018. After submitting successfully, send hard copy of application form with required documents to the following postal address latest by 20 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Institute for Plasma Research,
Near Indira Bridge, Gandhinagar District,
Bhat, Gujarat 382428