Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IPR Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Scientific Assistant – B in various disciplines. There are totally about 51 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IPR -The Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous physics research institute located in India. The institute is involved in research in aspects of plasma science including basic plasma physics, research on magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial applications.PR is now internationally recognized for its contributions to fundamental and applied research in plasma physics and associated technologies.
IPR Recruitment 2023 for Scientific Assistant :
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||51 Posts|
|Last Date||15 March 2023|
Educational Qualification :
Scientific Assistant – B :
Civil : Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks. OR
- B.Sc. in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
Electrical : Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Instrumentation : Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Mechanical : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks
Electronics : Diploma in Electronics Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Physics : B.Sc. in Physics with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit ( As on 15 March 2023 ) : Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years.
Note : Relaxations in maximum age limit shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended from time to time.
Salary : Rs 35,400/-
No.of.Vacancies : 51 Posts
- Civil : 01 Post
- Computer : 03 Posts
- Electrical : 10 Posts
- Instrumentation : 05 Posts
- Mechanical : 10 Posts
- Electronics : 10 Posts
- Physics : 12 Posts
Selection Process of IPR Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written test / Personal Interview.
- The test will be of objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the respective subject/discipline.
- The final selection will be solely based on the performance in the personal interview.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the IPR website.
- The Interview will be conducted at IPR Gandhinagar.
- More details will be updated on website.
Application Fees :
- For SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS/ Ex-Serviceman : NIL
- For Other Categories : Rs 200/-
How to apply for IPR Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website on or before 15 March 2023 till 5.30 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- The candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number in the online application as all communications will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this advertisement are provisional and may be increased or decreased depending on the actual requirement of the Institute.
- The selected candidates can be posted at any of the above locations at the time of recruitment or later.