IPIRTI Recruitment 2019 – Indian Plywood Industries Research & Training Institute (IPIRTI) Job notifications for Scientist ‘B’, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Mechanic, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IPIRTI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Scientist ‘B’, UDC, LDC, Library Assistant, Mechanic, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Up to Rs.56,100-95,500/-|
|Last Date||27 January 2019|
- First Class MSc in Wood Science & Technology OR
- First Class B.E/B.Tech with specialization in Wood & Panel Products Technology.
- Desirable: Ph.D. degree in Forestry or relevant subject with specialization in wood
science and technology.
Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor degree of a recognized university.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter OR 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m.
correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- SSSC/HSC/12th in science with 60% marks in aggregate/ITI Certificate of 2 /3 years duration in the relevant field.
- SSSC/HSC/12th in science with 60% marks in aggregate/ITI Certificate of 2/3 years duration in the relevant field.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now