IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021 – Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Matron/Staff Nurse/Artist Cum Photographer/Jr. Technician/Pharmacist/Others – 100 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/Degree/Diploma/SSC/10thare eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About IPHB: The Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (IPHB) was established as an independent entity on 8th December 1980, after amalgamation of the Mental Hospital which was functioning under the Directorate of Health Services since July 1957, and the Department of Psychiatry of the Goa Medical College functioning since 1968. The IPHB was shifted from Altinho, Panaji to a newly built premises admeasuring 27.6 Hect. of land on 28th May 2001, in close proximity with the tertiary care hospital and college, Goa Medical College, Bambolim Goa.
IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021:
IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021 for Matron/Staff Nurse/Artist Cum Photographer/Jr. Technician/Pharmacist/Others:
|Job Role||Matron/Staff Nurse/Artist Cum Photographer/Jr. Technician/Pharmacist/Others|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 44,900/-|
|Last Date||09 March 2021|
- B.Sc. Nursing of a recognized University or equivalent qualification. 3 years experience as Assistant Matron or in position of similar responsibility in a recognized hospital. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution. Certificate in mid wifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for 6 months duration. OR B. Sc. Nursing Registration certificate as Registered Nurse or registered Midwife from State Council.
Artist Cum Photographer:
- S.S.C. or equivalent. Diploma in Art from a recognized Institute/University. 3 years experience as Photographer in an agency or concern of repute. Knowledge of painting, developing, enlarging, colouring of photos and other processing work.
- Bachelor of Science with chemistry from a recognized University. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy Knowledge of Konkani.
- Degree in Science from a recognized university or equivalent. Experience in storage, catering, distribution of diets etc.
- SSCE or equivalent. Certificate course in physical Education from recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution.
- Knowledge of Computer applications/operation with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. Knowledge of Konkani.
Multitasking Staff (Peon):
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. OR Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade, from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- For General – not exceeding 45 years
- Matron: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 74 Posts
- Artist Cum Photographer: 01 Post
- Technician: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- Steward: 01 Post
- Recreational Therapist: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 16 Posts
- Multitasking Staff: 03 Posts
- Matron: 44,900/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 35400 /-
- Artist cum Photographer: Rs. 29200/-
- Technician: Rs. 25500 /-
- Pharmacist: Rs. 29200 /-
- Steward: Rs. 25500 /-
- Recreational Therapist: Rs. 25500 /-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 19900 /-
- Multitasking Staff: Rs. 18000 /-
IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/Skill test / aptitude test.
- Written examination of the eligible candidates will be conducted for the purpose of final selection of the candidates. Total marks allotted for the written test is 100 marks for 02 hours duration.
- The selection of the candidates would be entirely based on the marks secured in the written test and no weightage would be given to any other aspects such as additional education qualification, additional experience etc.
How to apply for IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 09 March 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Institute Of Psychiatry & Human Behaviour ,
Opp. Holy Cross Shrine,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now