Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for the role of Technology Analyst for B.E/B.Tech – 2022 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
|Salary||Rs 9 LPA|
- Target Batch: 2022
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- You will complete the required classroom training and case study program
- Participate in delivery of technology solutions end to end. Build one or more of the following core capabilities (business analysis, project management, application development, web development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance, infrastructure engineering)
- Learn the end to end Invesco business model and growth strategy (product, investment, sales, operations and corporate services)
- 2-3 rotations within the Technology organization over the course of the program
- Participate in cultural, technology and management training
- Collaborate with the iTAP Sponsor(s), personal Invescomentor, and other relevant business and HR personnel
- Course work and relevant internship work, or work experience, or personal project experience demonstrating aptitude and skills to translate technical and business requirements, drive projects through collaboration, and provide technical solutions
- Ability to communicate and work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions
- Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist
- Strive for success beyond title and status; go beyond manager’s expectations
- Collaborate with multiple departments and effectively influence positive change and ideas
- Assessment Test
- 12 hr. Hackathon
How to Apply for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now