InterGlobe Technologies Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for Customer Relations Executive for Any degree graduates at Gurgaon Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
InterGlobe Technologies Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Customer Relations Executive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||23 August 2019|
- Any Degree
- Excellent verbal communication skills English and Hindi
- Excellent English written business communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Knowledge of travel/air travel industry /reservations /booking etc
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in back-office continuously for 8 hours
- Customer relations is a customer retention process and is an extremely sensitive function.
- Respond to customer complaints and queries in written form letters, faxes, emails
- Handle escalated complaints and incidents pertaining to customers/passengers
- Coordinate with other departments especially Airport management, call center and finance to resolve customer complaints and queries and provide a solution to a customer
- Handle baggage mishandling claims and complaints
- Assist legal in passenger complaints which lead to legal cases/consumer forum cases
- Ensure resolution of complaints/emails within the set standards and goals
- Handle internal staff travel requests
- Handle new sales projects which require back end support over and above the call center support
- Work in shift (days shifts with different timings)- Function coverage will be 9 am to 7 pm
- Six days a week
How to apply InterGlobe Technologies Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by walk-in to the following venue on 23 August 2019.
Date: 23 August 2019 Time: 10 am – 3 pm
Global Business Park,
Tower C, 2nd Floor,