InterGlobe TechnologiesOff Campus Drive 2017 for Associate Software Engineer/IT Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCAgraduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
InterGlobe Technologies Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer/IT Trainee Software Engineer|
|Venue Date||17 June 2017|
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with excellent academic record and should have relevant IT industry.
- Certifications in different technologies will be preferred.
- Exposure to travel domain development is preferred.0-1 Year Experience
- Good understanding of software technologies
- Good understanding of object-oriented approach
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems
- Self-motivated, team player, and result oriented
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under tight project timelines
- Passion to excel
- Should take ownership of the assignments delegated
- Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Design, code, and develop software modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Implement best practices in software development, such as testing, documenting code, and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs in existing software, design and release fixes.
- Collaborate with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle, in understanding customer needs and creation of product requirements.
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards, and defined requirements.
How to apply InterGlobe Technologies Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this off campus by the following venue on link.
Online Technical Test would be shared with all the Applicants,
Candidates Selected in online assessment, have to appear for a Face to Face Interview on 17th June 2017 between 9 AM -12 Noon.
Face to Face interview would comprise of 2 rounds one Technical Discussion followed by Project manager round.
We are looking for resources who can join us by 1st July 2017