Intellipaat Off Campus Drive 2023: Intellipaat is scheduled to hire for the role of Business Development Trainee/Associate (FTE) for Any Graduate/Post Graduate candidates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About Intellipaat Intellipaat is a global online professional training provider. We create courses for professional career growth with high outcome results on top technologies like Big Data, Data Science & AI, Business Intelligence, Cloud, Blockchain, Database, Programming, Testing, Project Management, etc.We help professionals to help into their dream job by providing world class training & learning experience. Intellipaat world with top MNC’s like NASDAQ, Society Générale, Ericsson, etc. in upskilling their workforce and keeping them in sync with the changing technology and digital landscape.
Intellipaat Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Business Development Trainee/Associate (FTE)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Business Development Trainee/Associate (FTE):
- Any Graduation/Post Graduation
- Freshers and experienced candidates holding up to 6 months of experience
- First 6 months, you will be designated as “Business Development Trainee”, and then after which it will be ad “Business Development Associate”
- No Agreement, Bond or Contract will be taken from the Company side, if you want to leave the company at any point of time you just want to serve the notice period
- Its Purely Work from Office No work from Home is provided a
- Calling the leads provided in the CRM and understanding their requirements of career up-skilling and pitch the right course as per their needs.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existing customers.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
- Should be maintaining all customer interactions in the CRM.
- Should have decent exposure working with any CRM like Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
- Managing all pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned leads.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/ organizational objectives.
- To understand customer requirements in the geography assigned and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
Working Time: Total 9 hours including 1 hour break
How to apply for Intellipaat Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click he17re.