Intel Recruitment scheduled for the role of Graduate Intern – Technical for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application Process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Intel Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Under Graduate Intern – Technical|
- You should be a student Postgraduate/ Masters – ME/MTech/MS currently pursuing studies in relevant field with good understanding of semiconductor physics and basic PC computer architecture.
- Additional qualifications include: – Familiarity with Very Large Scale Integration VLSI Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor CMOS logic circuit design – Well versed in UNIX, C programming and relevant Computer Aided Design CAD tools
- In this position, you will be involving in the training, design and development of next generation Server SOCs/CPUs.
- Assist design unit owner in Register Transfer Level RTL modeling & functional validation.
- Use EDA tools extensively to simulate logic behavior and circuit performance and direction of physical design for next generation, deep sub-micron embedded circuit solutions.
- Verify the circuit behavior against the original simulation model and first silicon.
- Define VLSI Structural Design methodology and developing design flows.
- Implement structural physical designs, such as synthesis, floor planning, power-grid and
clock tree designs, timing budgeting and closure, place and route, RC-extraction and integration.
How to apply for Intel Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here