Intel Recruitment 2020 – Intel scheduled to hire Technical Graduate Intern for ME/M.Tech/MS/PhD. graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Amazon Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer Intern
- McAfee Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer
Intel Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Graduate Intern|
- Education: Current student attending and enrolled full time in an accredited program pursuing MS or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant engineering discipline
- Strong Technical background with analytical and problem solving skills and an interest in algorithms.
- Experiences in software development with very solid coding skills preferably in C/C++
- Experience in image processing and classification algorithms
- Comfortable working in a Linux development environment.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms, Deep Learning frameworks is a plus.
- Familiarity with computer networking and systems architecture.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here