Intel Recruitment 2017 for Application Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application Process are given in below.
Intel Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Application Developer|
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent Experience in developing applications using programming languages which include but are not limited C, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS, and database technologies SQL Server Strong analytical/problem solving skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develops, implements, and maintains computerbased systems to meet business requirements. Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to: – Developing or fixing the capabilities and validating their functionality
- Identify root cause for issues and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
- Partnering with Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify requirements
- Interpreting analysis and implementing design solutions that meet requirements
- Developing test cases / scripts for QA activities – Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation – Perform unit testing / integration testing.
How to Apply Intel Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here