Intel Recruitment 2023 – Intel is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Intern for M.E/M.Tech graduates at the Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Intel Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Intern:
|Job Role||Graduate Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Intern: Pursuing Masters in Hardware Engineering/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
- Usage of any Post-Si debug tools (e.g., logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, things like ChipScope on FPGAs, etc.)
- C/C++ and Python are the most useful languages for our work. o VLSI concepts -Power Management / Reset.
- Familiarity with FW (embedded uC) debug ARC or Extensa LX-series uC preferred.
- Knowledge of ARM PM concepts (e.g., P/Q-channel).
- General clocking concepts (PLLs, ROs, etc.).
- Ability to debug interactions between different microcontrollers.
- Understanding power delivery concepts, VR interactions, etc. -Mesh / Coherency o Knowledge of coherence algorithm (MESI, MOESI, MESIF, etc.).
- Experience with SoC fabrics (AXI, ACE, or other AMBA protocols).
- Understanding transaction flows through the system. – PCI Express (we can leverage this expertise for other IOs, like CXL).
- Familiarity with any generation of the PCI Express specification.
- Usage of 3rd party PCIe Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.) -Memory.
- Expertise in any DDR technology.
- The usage of 3rd party DDR Analyzers is very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.)
- We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry.
- It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills combined with good communication skills are required to work in highly dynamic cross-team and cross-site environments.
- Ability to learn fast.
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here