Intel Recruitment scheduled for the role of Graduate Intern – Technical for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application Process are given in below.
Intel Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Intern Technical|
- Master Or Bachelor degree in CS, EE from reputed university.
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient programming and/or debug and/or troubleshooting skills in system level software development
- Proficient in python, C++, assembly languages, data structure and algorithm
- Machine learning and compiler experience are plus
- Deep learning frameworks like tensorflow is a plus
- Good communication and self learning capabilities
- Able to perform the job assigned with minimal supervision
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
The internship will mainly focus on system level software areas such as Deep learning frameworks, distributed systems, Deep learning algorithm development and optimization.
How to apply for Intel Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here