Intel Recruitment 2017 for Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech-2016 & 2017 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application Process are given in below.
Intel Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2016 & 2017|
- B.Tech or M.Tech degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Science with a minimum of 70 per cent aggregate marks.Target Batch: passed out in 2016 or 2017.
- The candidate must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft development tools Visual Studio, .NET, Object Oriented Programming C, C++ and Oracle or Microsoft database/SQL technologies.
- This position requires strong written and oral communication skills, analytical problem solving skills, teamwork skills and partnership skills.
- The candidate must also demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation, versatility and flexibility.Responsibilities include: Designing, developing and testing software modules for factory automation applications.
- This role also includes providing 24/7 and 8/5 technical support to our factories’ production system environments to ensure high priority incidents are immediately picked up and resolved efficiently.
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
How to Apply Intel Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here