Intel Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Intern Developer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application Process are given in below.
Intel Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Intern Technical|
- Students in the final year of Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.
- Coding skills in C++, Android and passion/willingness to learn new programming languages.
- Familiarity with standard software Engineering practices such as version Control,
- Configuration Management, validation, root cause analysis and Quality Assurance.
- IT Flex services team is seeking an enthusiastic intern willing to learn more about Software development & validation, writing mobile applications and working with a broad base of business and platform group stakeholders to develop a solution for the customers.
- As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our teams, our ideal intern is someone who is obsessed with data quality, analytical, creative and thoughtful when interacting with technical and nontechnical people while building trusting relationships. And most important of all, having fun!!!!
How to Apply Intel Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here