Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Intel Recruitment 2023 – Intel is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer – Intern for M.E/ M.Tech graduates at the Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Intel Recruitment 2023 for Software Development Engineer – Intern:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer – Intern|
Software Development Engineer – Intern:
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science with Embedded Software specialization.
- Excellent academic with Core expertise in low-level software/firmware design, development, and coding.
- Excellent Programming, Design, and Coding Skills in C using complex data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent programming and scripting skills (C, C++, Perl, Python, Tcl, etc.).
- Academic Exposure in the domain of BIOS, Security, storage, and Serial high-speed interface.
- Academic Exposure in hardware micro-controller, micro-architecture, and RTOS embedded concepts.
- Academic Exposure in SW/FW interface design and deep insight into the hardware internals.
- Academic Exposure in ARM, DSP low-level embedded software programming including HW configuration, and state machine design with timing constraints Proactive, self-motivated, and quick learner.
- Excellent team player and great communicator.
- This is an exciting role in a new team in Intel India.
- The Programmable Software Engineering team delivers cutting-edge tools for Intel FPGA technology.
- The Programmable Firmware and Software teams are looking for SW engineers to join our team.
- As a Technical intern, you will be working as part of the Programmable SW Engineering team in India.
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here