Intel Recruitment 2020 – Intel scheduled to hire Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Amazon Recruitment for Software Development Engineer/Others
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer
- Esko Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer Trainee
Intel Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- You are familiar with C++/C system software development.
- You are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
- You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
- You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
- You take pride in your craft and won’t compromise on quality.
- You work well in a team environment and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
- You have a working knowledge of machine learning.
- You are familiar with cloud technologies and scripting.
- Design components within complex client/ server systems
- Write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
- Own and maintain one or many software components.
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here