InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd scheduled off campus drive for Trainee Software Engineer for 2016/2017/2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and InSync Off Campus Drive application process are given below.
InSync Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer (IT Product)|
|Salary||Rs 2.01 LPA|
|Last Date||2 March 2019|
- Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science/Electronics & Communication)
- Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
- Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
- Excellent Communication skills
- Eager to learn, Adaptable, Team-player
- Technical Competence
- Ability to actively manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Individual must be a creative thinker, confident and able to express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner
- Understanding of ecommerce & ERP domain would be an added advantage
- Group Discussion.
- Machine Test.
- Panel Interview (Mainly Technical)
- Presentation Round
- Final round with CEO/HR
How to apply for InSync Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 2 March 2019.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here