Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2019 for the role of Post Graduate Engineer Trainee B.S./B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility for recruitment is given below.
Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Post Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- B.S./B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant fields with greater than 70% or 7 CGPA cumulative.
- Basic knowledge of corporate experience is desirable.
- Good Knowledge of MS-Office
- Excellent knowledge of Major Course of Stream in which Engineering is done.
- Any Certifications is desirable.
- Perform the tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Come up with various innovative ideas based on IR Business
- Work as a team
- Have good communication skills in writing, oration and presentation to large groups.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Prepare detailed written analyses of incidents with the root cause, containment, and remediation/prevention recommendations.
- Documentation according to IRPDP process.
- Get to know-how the Domain and system knowledge as early as possible.
- Complete all the assigned projects including stretch projects per agreed deliverables.
- Prepare Weekly Reports, Daily Reports and any other reporting as appropriate and required.
- Understand the requirements and perform various SDLC activities like design, development and testing. The Trainee will design and develop software for new products and enhance existing products
How to apply for Ingersoll Rand Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online using the following link.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here