Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Infosys HackWithInfy 2022 – Infosys has announced a chance to compete with top programmers in India through a coding competition called Infosys HackWithInfy. It is a coding competition for engineering students. HackWithInfy competition offers Pre-placement interview for niche technical roles at Infosys, Paid internship opportunities and a Chance to become Infosys Campus Ambassador. The educational qualification should be B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech. The details of eligibility and competition is given below. The last date to register for this competition is 14th February 2022.
Infosys HackWithInfy 2022 :
|Program Type||Competition(Job Offer+Prizes)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech.|
|Cash prizes||Rs.3.5 Lakhs|
|Last Date||14th February 2022|
- Participants must be B.E./ B. Tech/ M.E./ M. Tech students graduating in 2023, 2024, or 2025. The Company reserves the right to request proof of a participant’s eligibility if there is a doubt over their eligibility for the same.
- Participants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest
Note: Top 100 finalists from Round 1 will compete in the Grand Finale and get a pre-placement interview opportunity (PPI) and internship opportunities for the niche technical roles at Infosys.
- The participant shall be of age 18 years or older, at the day they make an entry/registration and must be a resident of India.
- The cash prizes worth INR 350,000 will be given to the winners(Winner: INR200,000; First Runner-up: INR100,000; Second Runner-up INR50,000)
Infosys HackWithInfy 2022 Selection Process :
HackWithInfy 2022 comprises two rounds –
Round 1: March 6,7, and 8, 2022 (will be hosted on the Infosys Assessment Platform (IAP))
- An online individual participation round on the Infosys platform.
- Students can chose their slots on the portal, post registration.
- Slots will be assigned on first come, first serve basis.
- All submissions for Round 1 shall be evaluated by the judging panel on the following parameters:
- Number of test cases that the code passes and code efficiency
- Marks are assigned to the questions based on the difficulty levels and the solutions will be evaluated accordingly
- Plagiarism is not encouraged and there shall be negative marking for plagiarism.
Final round: July 1 – July 4, 2022
- In this round, the top 100 participants from Round 1 will be divided into teams for a 48-hour hackathon.
- After Round 1, participants who have successfully cleared the round would be informed of the results through email. They will also receive guidelines for the next round.
NOTE : HackWithInfy is a single-participant event in Round 1, which is an online test. In the Grand Finale, you would be required to be a part of a team. The details about forming a team would be communicated to the finalists a few days before the Grand Finale.
How to Apply Infosys HackWithInfy 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can participate in the HackWithInfy 2022 by registering themselves through the link given below after which they should login and apply on or before 14th February 2022.
NOTE : All participants will receive email communication from Infosys regarding their status or their progress in the competition.
For more details and To Register : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now