Informatica Recruitment scheduled for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Informatica Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in database
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience with Web Services/WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage
- As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products.
- The Software Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
How to apply for Informatica Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here