Informatica Recruitment 2020 – Informatica scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for BE/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Informatica Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in database
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience with Web Services/WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here