Informatica Recruitment 2023 – Informatica is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate QA Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica.
Informatica Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate QA Engineer:
- The candidate must possess B.E/B.Tech
- Good troubleshooting skills, excellent Object-oriented design and programming.
- Interest and even coursework in Quality Assurance is a major plus here: Creating test plans, designs a, and building of tests.
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with Java, Selenium, Rest Asssured
- Experience with TestNG or other Java unit testing tools.
- Understanding of component-based development.
- Performance testing background.
- Knowledge of networking, and distributed systems.
- Experience working with ELK or similar reporting dashboard
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
- Code coverage experience using any tool like EMMA
Main Responsibilities: QA Engineer at Informatica is a position that provides an opportunity to work on customer issues that require an understanding of the product and the use case of the customer. This is a role with high visibility and requires the engineer to be a as well having excellent technical.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here