Informatica Recruitment 2020 – Informatica scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer
- ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
Informatica Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree or equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years of industry experience in supporting mission critical software components
- Experience with Informatica MDM, ActiveVOS, P360.
- Exposure to Any application servers like weblogic, Jboss, websphere.
- Experience in JAVA, Oracle, MSSQL Server and/or DB2
Note: The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally
- Need some exposer on Unix/ Linux
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Strong Customer Relations and Support experience; must be comfortable interacting with customers and executives in a professional and welcoming manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Good understanding of corporate online collaboration and knowledge management best practice
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-around and solutions
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects
- Author, edit, publish and maintain a knowledge base of known issues/solutions – Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Guides own work to timely and complete conclusions – Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here