Indo German Tool Room Recruitment 2018 – IGTR, Aurangabad Job notifications for the post of Engineer in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process of IGTR Recruitment details are given in below.
Indo German Tool Room Recruitment 2018:
|Experience||B.E/B.Tech – Nil|
Diploma – 3 yrs
|Job Location||Aurangabad (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||8 May 2018|
IGTR Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Tool & Die Making/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University /Institution.
- Experience: Nil for Degree and 3 years for Diploma holders in Tool Room / recognized Technical Training Institutions
Engineer (Consultancy & Marketing):
- Qualification: Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineer or equivalent or Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineer/ Tool & Die Making or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Nil for Degree holder and 3 years for Diploma holders. Practical experience in Design / Production / Marketing of tools in Tool Room/ reputed Engineering Industry.
Age limit(As on 30.04.2018): Below 30 years.
Relaxations: Age relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/Internal Candidates. Reservation in posts for PH candidates as per Govt. Rules.
IGTR – Discipline wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Engineer (Production/PPC) – 2 Posts
- Engineer (Consultancy & Marketing) – 1 Post
Indo German Tool Room Recruitment Selection Process:
The shortlisted candidates called for test/interview.
How to apply Indo German Tool Room Recruitment for Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can send an application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 8 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
INDO GERMAN TOOL ROOM,
P-31, MIDC INDUSTRIAL AREA,
AURANGABAD 431 006. (MAHARASHTRA)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now