Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2018 – IOB Job notifications for Specialist Officers for Information Security and Information System Audit. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IOB Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2018: SO
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|Experience||Manager – 2 yrs|
Senior Manager – 4 yrs
Senior Manager: Rs.42,020-51,490/-
|Job Location||Across India|
IOB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/Information Security/ Cyber Security with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Grade or First Class.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- Manager: 25 to 35 years
- Senior Manager: 25 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes Candidates
- 10 years for Physically Challenged Category candidates
- Others as per government policy.
IOB – Post wise vacancies: 20 Posts
- Manager (Information Security) – 4 Posts
- Senior Manager (Information Security) – 4 Posts
- Manager (Information System Audit) – 6 Posts
- Senior Manager (Information System Audit) – 6 Posts
Indian Overseas Bank SO Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of an Online Examination followed by Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- For all others (Including OBC): Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Online Mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking.
Examination Centre: New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Bangalore.
How to apply Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment for SO?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
4 August 2018.[Last date extended up to 10 August 2018]
Corrigendum Advertisement: Click here
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 21st July 2018
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 10th August 2018
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 21.07.2018 to 10.08.2018