Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (MR)/Agniveer (SSR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch. The total vacancies are 1500 will be earmarked on all India basis. The eligibility criteria and broad terms and conditions are laid down herein below.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 December 2022|
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer in IN. Candidates will have to give a certificate of being ‘unmarried’ at the time of enrolment. Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years in the IN. A candidate shall be dismissed from service if he/ she marries during his/her tenure or is found to be already married despite giving certificate of being unmarried.
- On completion of four years of service, based on organization’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Navy, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Navy.
Duration of Service: The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years.
Training: Training for the course will commence in May 23, at INS Chilka, Odisha.
Age Limit: Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Total Vacancies: 1500 Posts
- Agniveer (MR) – 100 Posts
- Agniveer (SSR) – 1400 Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process of Agniveer – 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
- Call up Letters cum Admit Card for written examination/ PFT would be required to be downloaded from the official website.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2. Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical:
- Candidates shortlisted in INET examination (computer based online examination) will be issued call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Initial Medical).
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- Initial Medical Examination will be carried out for candidates who qualify PFT. Candidates qualifying initial medical examination will be considered “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”.
- Merit list will be prepared based on performance in Stage-II written exam, subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical Examination.
Final Recruitment Medical Examination:
- Final Recruitment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be conducted at INS Chilka.
- Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Recruitment Medical Examination will be recruited.
- Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini/ INHS Kalyani within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/ appeal is permissible.
- The original documents uploaded by the candidates during online filling of application viz original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidate at all stages of recruitment (Written Examination, PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination)
Examination Fee: Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) by online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online with necessary documents(Mark sheets, Domicile certificate etc) on the official website from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022.
For more Details:
To Apply: Click Here (application starts from 08.12.2022)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now