Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Agniveer ( MR (Musician) ) – 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. There are 35 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander, the President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguards the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674. After that, it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships, called East India Company’s marine, arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian Navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023:
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 for Agniveer MR (Musician):
|Job Role||Agniveer MR (Musician)|
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Salary/month||Rs 30,000 – 40,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application starts from||26 June 2023|
|Last Date||02 July 2023|
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- The candidate should have proficiency and Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song.
- He/she Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in the tuning of the instrument, matching unknown notes with the instrument, preparing the piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tablature/ Staff Notation, the performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Musical Experience Certificate:
- Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will require a musical experience certificate from any recognized musical Institute or organization of repute.
- Any music certificate from nationally or internationally recognized music institutes such as TCL or RSM, KM Music Conservatory, Bangalore School of Music, TSM, GMI, etc, will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
- Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events.
Age Limit: Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
Stipend: Rs 30,000 – 40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 35 Posts
- The selection process includes a Preliminary Screening Test.
- Call up Letters cum Admit Cards (CLACs) for eligible candidates indicating the date, time, and place for Stage I Preliminary Screening will be uploaded on the website tentatively by Jul 2023.
- The candidate would be required to download CLACs from the official website.
- All original music certificates, mark sheets, and Domicile certificates (which have been uploaded whilst filling online application) are to be produced at the time of the Preliminary Screening Test.
- The preliminary selection Test, PFT, and Recruitment Medical Examination may take 2-3 days.
- A merit list will be prepared from all the candidates who qualify in Stage II – Final Screening in all respects depending upon vacancies.
- The Merit list will be available on the website.
- All selected candidates will have to undergo a Final Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
- All candidates appearing for Stage II – Final Screening Test at INS Kunjali are required to hand over their Police Verification Form.
- The candidates will be required to get their antecedents verified on the Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police of their respective jurisdiction.
- Only those candidates, who submit the Police verification form duly verified by the concerned authorities, will be enrolled.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only.
- Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission in the next batch.
- These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Centre Allocation for Preliminary Screening Test, PFT, and Recruitment Medical Examination will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
- Candidates who qualify the Stage I – Preliminary Screening will be required to undergo Stage II – Final Screening subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test and Recruitment Medical Examination.
- All qualified candidates will be called to INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai, for the final screening test and selection on an All India Basis tentatively scheduled on Sep 23.
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website from 26 June 2023 to 02 July 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Training for the course will commence on Nov 23, at INS Chilka, Odisha
- The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years.
- Only unmarried male and unmarried female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer in IN.