Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018 – CSIR IIP Jobs for the post of Scientist, Sr. Scientist for Experienced candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process of IIP Recruitment are given in below.
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Scientist, Sr. Scientist|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date||5 May 2018|
IIP Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Ph.D (Chemistry) OR
- M.E./M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
- Ph.D (Chemistry) with two years relevant experience OR
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with MBA in marketing with three years relevant experience
Note: Preference will be given to the candidates involved in Product Development/ Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translational Research etc.
Age Limit(As on 05.05.2018):
- Scientist: Below 32 years
- Sr. Scientist: Below 37 years
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 03 years for OBC
- Persons with Disabilities(PWD): 10 years (total 15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC)
IIP Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Scientist – 8 Posts
- Sr. Scientist – 2 Posts
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of Scientist/Sr. Scientist posts will be based on Interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST /PH / Women / CSIR Employees / Abroad Candidates)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft – drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum” payable at Dehradun.
How to apply Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 5 May 2018.After successfully submitted, send a hard copy of application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 18 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Controller of Administration,
CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum,
P.O. IIP, Mohkampur,
- Date of Commencement of online application: 02.04.2018
- Last Date for Receipt of online application: 05.05.2018
- Last date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form: 18.05.2018