Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018 – CSIR IIP Jobs scheduled walk-in-interview for Project Assistant, Research Associate. The detailed eligibility and application process of IIP Recruitment are given in below.
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Project Assistant, Research Associate|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 36,000/-|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Venue Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Venue Date||8 to 10 August 2018|
IIP Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Project Assistant-I: Diploma in Instrumentation Engg. with 55% marks
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 55% marks
- B.Tech./B.E. (Chemical Engineering) with 55% marks
- B.Tech./B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) with 55% marks
Project Assistant-III: M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) with 55% marks
Research Associate-I: Ph.D. (Chemistry/Chemical Engineering)
Note: Final semester and results awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for Walk-In-Interview.
Age Limit (As on Date of Interview):
- Project Assistant-I: 28 Years
- Project Assistant-II: 30 Years
- Project Assistant-III/Research Associate-I: 35 Years
Relaxation in Age limit: The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women.
IIP Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 36 Posts
- Project Assistant-I (Instrumentation Engg)- 1 Post
- Project Assistant-II (Chemistry) – 15 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Chemical) – 16 Post
- Project Assistant-II (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant-III (Chemical) – 1 Post
- Research Associate-I – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant-I: Rs. 15,000/-
- Project Assistant-II: Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Assistant-III: Rs. 28,000/-
- Research Associate-I: Rs. 36,000/-
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection is to be done on the basis of walk-in-Interview; however, written examination may be conducted for screening, if required.
How to apply Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 8 to 10 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue date: 8 August to 10 August 2018 Reporting Time: 9:00 AM
- 08.08.2018 – Research Associate & Project Asst-II (Chemistry)
- 09.08.2018 – Project Assistant-II & III (Chemical)
- 10.08.2018 – Project Assistant-I & Project Asst-II (Mechanical)
CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum,
P.O. IIP, Mohkampur,
Required documents: Eligible and interested candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview/Written Test at the reception of the Insitute along with duly filled-in application form, which may be downloaded from the Institute website www.iip.res.in supported by one set of self attested copies of certificates regarding (i) Educational Qualification, (ii) Age, (iii) Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates), (iv) One latest passport size photograph, (v) Experience certificate, if any; and (vi) detailed biodata etc.