Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment 2021- Indian Institute of Packaging has announced notification for recruitment to the post of SRF/Young Professional/Supporting Staff with 06 vacancies. Candidate with the background of Post Graduation/Graduation degree/Ph.D in the relevant field can apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 21 April 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Indian Institute of Packaging: Indian Institute of Packaging was set up in 1966 by the packaging and allied industries and the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India with the specific objective of improving the packaging standards in the country. There are permanent campuses of the institute in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai.The Institute is an autonomous body working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce. It offers 2 years Postgraduate diploma in packaging at Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata. It also offers packaging testing facilities and consultation for packaging development.
Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment 2021:
Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment 2021 for SRF/Young Professional/Supporting Staff:
|Job Role||SRF/Young Professional/Supporting Staff|
|Qualification||Post Graduation/Graduation degree/Ph.D|
|Last Date||21 April 2021|
- Post graduate degree in Designing/ Packaging/ Material Technology / Packaging Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology/ Polymer Technology/ Chemical Technology/Agricultural Science /Engineering/ Technology /equivalent qualification with One Year Experience or Ph. D.in Designing/Science/Engineering/Technology.
- Post Graduation/Graduation degree in Science or equivalent with minimum three years experience.
- Graduation Degree in computer science/typing with one-year experience.
- SRF – 03 Post
- Young Professional – 02 Post
- Supporting Staff – 01 Post
Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send a duly filled application form (in prescribed format) along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 21 April 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Assistant Director (General Admin. & IT),
IIP, Plot E2, MIDC Area, Andheri (East),
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now