Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers)|
|Last Date||2 July 2017|
Job Role-Detailed Eligibility:
Ground Duty & General Duty:
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects upto intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10+2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot)]
Pilots (CPL) (Male and Female)
- 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
- General Duty: 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997 (Both dates inclusive)
- General Duty Pilot: 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates Inclusive)
Note: Only candidates cleared their final year/final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment-Selection Procedure: –
- Shortlisting of Applications: Shortlisting criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 55% if more applications with higher % are received.
- Preliminary Selection
- Final Selection
How to apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 24 June 2017 to 2 July 2017
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here