Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 notifications for Civilian Vacancies of Draughtsman III, Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade), Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Lascar I Class. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019:
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Civilian Vacancies:
|Job Role||Draughtsman III, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Lascar I Class|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,500/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 April 2019|
Indian Coast Guard – Detailed Eligibility:
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Two years Diploma in Draughtsmanship or its equivalent.
- One year experience in the relevant field is desirable or
- Must have completed apprenticeship or at least three years in Naval/Marine/Electrical/ Mechanical/ Structural/ workshop/Civil Engg drawing office or Naval Architecture ship construction.
Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- 10th standard pass.
- Must possess valid driving licence for both heavy and light motor vehicles.
- Should have at least two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to attend to minor defects in vehicles)
Engine Driver: Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognized Govt. Institute or equivalent.
Sarang Lascar: Certificate of competency as Sarang from a Govt. recognised Institute or
Lascar I Class:
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards.
- Three years experience in service on Boat/Barge.
Age Limit (As on 30 June 2019):
- Draughtsman III: 18 to 28 years
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver: 18 to 27 years
- Engine Driver/Sarang Lascar/Lascar I Class: 18 to 30 years
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
ICG – Post wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Draughtsman III – 1 Post
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 4 Posts
- Engine Driver – 3 Posts
- Sarang Lascar – 2 Posts
- Lascar I Class – 8 Posts
- Draughtsman III/Engine Driver/Sarang Lascar: Rs.25,500/Month
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs.19,900/Month
- Lascar I Class: Rs.18,000/Month
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The selection of candidates will be based only on the merit in Written Examination.
- However, the skill / physical tests wherever required will be conducted, but will only be qualifying in nature with no bearing on the overall merit.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a written test/aptitude test on the basis of educational /technical qualifications prescribed for the post.
- The syllabus for written examination consists of General Knowledge, Arithmetic, General English and knowledge/experience related to the concerned post. The total marks for the written test will be 50.
Trade Test: Trade tests are devised to check the performance/aptitude of a candidate for the trade, for which he has applied, as applicable.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: (Written Test)
- 50% for the General and OBC candidates
- 45% of SC/ ST candidates.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send a duly filled application form (in prescibed format) along with required documents to the respective Coast Guard Offices on or before 30 June 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now