Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Navik-10+2 Entry (General Duty) for Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017:
|Last Date||22 March 2017|
Job Role-Detailed Eligibility:
10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government
Age. Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment-Selection Procedure: –
- The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of April 2017.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard
How to apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 22 March 2017 till 1700 Hrs
To Apply: Click here