The Indian Coast Guard invited applications for the post of Assistant Commandant Officers (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). The Indian Coast Guard has mentioned that the above post is a challenging career for young and dynamic Indian male candidates only. They accepted “Online Applications” for the above said posts from 4 July 2021 till 14 July 2021. The Preliminary Selection Board Exam is the exam conducted by the Indian Coast Guard for the selection of candidates. The Indian Coast Guard Admit Card will be released on July 21, 2021. For details regarding the exam pattern, educational qualification, and other exam-related details, visit – Indian Coast Guard Exam Details. For more details regarding the admit card keep reading.
|1||General Duty||SC – 06 ; ST – 13 ; OBC – 07 ; EWS – 03 ; UR – 11.|
|2||Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||SC – 02 ; ST – 01 ; OBC – 04 ; EWS – 00 ; UR – 03.|
How To Download My Indian Coast Guard Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the Indian Coast Guard Official Recruitment Website.
Step 2: There you can see a panel on the left side named “New Events”. All the details regarding the exam and recent updates regarding the exam will be updated only there.
Step 3: Click on the appropriate link for the download of the admit card.
Step 4: Enter the credentials if asked. And download your admit card.
Step 5: Take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Instructions For The Candidates Appearing For The PSB:
- The candidates must strictly adhere to the covid-19 protocols.
- The candidates must carry essential things such as Hand Sanitizer, Face Mask, Gloves, and Face Sheild.
- Candidates must bring their own water bottles.
- Its mandatory for all candidates to download the “Aarogya Setu App” on their mobile phone and should show the status on the app should be shown at the examination center.
- Candidates must produce a medical certificate signed by a licensed practitioner to the exam hall. A format of the medical certificate can be downloaded from – Medical Certificate Format.
- The candidates should carry their admit cards to the examination hall compulsorily.
- The details regarding the venue of the exam, date, and time of the exam will be available on the admit card itself.
- The candidates are required to go through the admit card thoroughly before appearing for the exam.
Important Notice To The Candidates From Mumbai:
For the candidates who have applied for the post of ASSISTANT COMMANDANT OFFICERS, and have already opted for Mumbai for their Preliminary Selection Board Exam or who will be opting for Mumbai, for these candidates, the exam will be conducted in DAHANU INSTEAD OF MUMBAI considering the covid situations in Mumbai. The candidates are requested to see the details mentioned in the admit card carefully as there are changes made.
For any other details regarding the exam and updates regarding the exam, the candidates are asked to frequently check the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
When can I download the admit card for Indian Coast Guard exam 2021 ?
The admit card will be available for download on their official website on July 21, 2021.
What is the exam date for the PSB exam of Indian Coast Guard ?
The details about the exam date, venue, and other exam-related information will be available only on the admit card. The candidates are required to go through the admit card completely for details regarding the exam.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now