Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Indian Air Force Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022:Indian Air Force invites online application for recruitment for the post of Agniveer Vayu.Eligible candidates can apply this Agniveer position through online.The detailed Eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Agniveer Vayu|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||05 July 2022|
For Science Students:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years of Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Students:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Age Limit: 23 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Salary Details: Rs.30,000/-
Indian Air Force Selection Process :
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Phase – I Online Test – Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify for the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at the designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
- Phase 3 Medical Test – Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letters at respective ASCs for their medical examination at the designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on a specified date. The medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Agnipath Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 05 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Notification – 20 June 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Starting Date – 24 June 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Last Date – 05 July 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Exam Date 2022 From 25 July 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL Date 2022 – 01 December 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Enrollment Date 2022 – 11 December 2022
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now