Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Indian Air Force Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 : Indian Air Force invites online application for recruitment for the post of Agniveer Vayu. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass/Diploma are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply this Agniveer position through online. The detailed Eligibility and application process are given in below.
Indian Air Force Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Agniveer Vayu|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Stipend||Rs.30,000 – 40,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starts from||17 March 2023|
|Application Last Date||31 March 2023|
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards /Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
Other than Science Subjects:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
Mandatory Medical Standards:
General Medical Standards for Agniveervayu are as follows:-
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms (For Male candidates) and 152 cms (For Female candidates).
- For candidates belonging to North East or hilly regions of Uttarakhand, a lower minimum height of 147 cms will be accepted.
- In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum height will be 150 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Chest: For Male and Female candidates: The chest wall should be well proportioned with minimum range of expansion of 05 cms.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Age Limit ( As on 17 March 2023 ): 21 years
- Candidate born between 26 December 2002 and 26 June 2006 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Salary : Rs.30,000 – 40,000/-
Selection Process of Indian Air Force Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023:
Phase – I – Online Test :
- Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs between 48-72 hrs prior to the examination.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card, take a colour printout and carry the same to the examination centre.
- Name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates at an earlier date to enable them plan their movement.
- This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal.
- All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Test at centres designated / allotted as per their admit card.
- Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAAR card along with them for Phase – I testing.
Science Subjects : Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Other than Science Subjects : Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Science Subjects & Other than Science Subjects : Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Marking pattern for online test :
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for unattempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase – II :
- Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase-I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for Phase-II test at a designated ASC.
- This admit card for Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal.
- Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC.
Examination Fees: Rs.250/-
How to apply for Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 17 March 2023 10.00 am to 31 March 2023 5.00 pm.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- E-Call letter only shall be sent to candidates called for enrolment on their Registered e-mail IDs.
- The candidates should carry his/her AADHAAR Card (as displayed on their Admit Card) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test (Phase-I & II) and Medical Test.
- Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof, if not having AADHAAR Card.
- Agniveervayu will be enrolled in the Indian Air Force under Air Force Act 1950, for a period of 04 years.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starts from : 17 March 2023
- Last Date for Online Application : 31 March 2023
- Online Exam Dates : From 20 May 2023 onwards
- The PSL (merit-wise) will be prepared after the completion of selection test and the same will be displayed at all the ASCs and also on web portal on : 20 November 2023.
- List of candidates finally called for enrolment in Agniveervayu Intake 02/2023 will be published on : 01 December 2023.