India Security Press Recruitment 2018 – ISP, Nasik Jobs for 35 vacancies of Junior Office Assistant for any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
India Security Press Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Office Assistant|
|Application Start Date||3 April 2018|
|Last Date||2 May 2018|
- Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- Desirable: Proficiency in office assistance.
Age Limit(As on 02.05.2018): 18 to 28 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe(SC/ST) – 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- Persons with Disabilities(PWD) – 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
India Security Press Recruitment Selection Process:
- The process of selection for the post shall comprise of Typing Skill Test on Computer environment, followed by Online Test.
- Only those candidates who qualify in Typing Skill Test will be called for Online Test. Typing Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only.
- There is no Interview for the selection of the post. The selection will be on merit basis.
- The typing skill test will be of 10 min only.
Scheme of Online Examination:
- The Objective type of online examination will consist of 200 questions for 120 Minutes duration.
- The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
- There is No Negative Marking.
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General Category – 55%
- OBC Category – 50%
- SC/ST category – 45%
Application Fee: Rs.200/-(No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Examination Centre: Nashik(Maharashtra), Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane
How to apply India Security Press Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 3 April 2018 to 2 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 3 April 2018)
- Opening date of Online application: 03.04.2018
- Closing date of online application: 02.05.2018
- Last date of Payment of fee in online mode: 02.05.2018
- Tentative date of Skill Test/Online Exam: May/June 2018