India Japan Lighting Off Campus Drive 2017 for B.E/B.Tech 2015/2016/2017 Passed out .The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
India Japan Lighting Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Fresher’s – Engineer Trainee & Experience – Engineer|
|Batch||2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch|
|Venue Date||22 June 2017|
(Only for 2015, 2016 & 2017 Passed out Batch)
Design Section – 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch
- Educational Qualification – B.E Mechanical / Automobile or other relevant
Tech Admin Section – 2017 Batch
- Educational Qualification – B.E. with ECE / IT / Computer Science
CAE Section – 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch
- Educational Qualification – B.E. Mechanical / D.M.E With Post diploma in Tool design or relevant
- 60% in X, XII & UG
- NO STANDING ARREARS
Software knowledge – Basic knowledge in CATIA
- Basic knowledge about design of a product
- Drawing reading skills
- Interest in Automobile
Tech Admin section
Software knowledge – C++ & .NET
- Basic knowledge of networking concept
- Basic knowledge of Forum maintenance
Software knowledge – Mold flow
- Knowledge in tool design
- Knowledge in plastic materials
- Knowledge in molding trails
- Knowledge is product design review
- Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) (Tool Test)
- Technical & HR Interviews
How to apply India Japan Lighting Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 22 June 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE:
- No Registration fee.
- On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 18.06.2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 19.06.2017.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 22.06.2017 at 8.00 am