Indegene Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Junior Associate Project Management for BBA/BBM/BCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Indegene Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Associate Project Management|
- Experience—0-1 year of experience in project management
- Familiarity with project management software and MS Office, with working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Effective project review and monitoring skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership, initiative, independence, and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent client relationship skills; ability to identify, build, and maintain relationships to deliver success
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours
- Should be a team player and willing to take ownership
- Should be accountable for the assignments
- A Junior Associate Project Management is responsible for facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- He or she also needs to develop or update project plans, including project objectives, technologies, systems, specifications, and schedules.
- The Junior Associate Project Management also manages project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope, as well as to monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
How to apply Indegene Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here