Indbank Recruitment 2020 – Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited has released the job notifications for the post of Merchant Banker on a contract basis, Back Office Staff on contract basis and Dealer (Stock Broking) for 8 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree with required work experience can apply for Merchant Banker & Dealer jobs, freshers or with work experience can apply for Back Office Staff post. The selection is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 15 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Indbank Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Merchant Banker/ Dealer/ Back Office Staff|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 10 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 January 2020|
For Merchant Banker:
- Any graduate or MBA in Finance
- Experience: Any graduate – Minimum 4 years experience or MBA in Finance – Minimum 4 years of experience in Merchant Banking operations
For Back Office Staff:
- Graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferable) form the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Desirable Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in back office
For Dealer (Stock Broking):
- Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification form the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in dealing/back office
Age limit (As on 01.01.2020):
- For Merchant Banker: 21 to 35 Years
- For Back Office Staff/Dealer (Stock Broking): 21 to 30 Years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 8 Posts
- For Merchant Banker: 2 Posts
- For Back Office Staff: 4 Posts
- For Dealer (Stock Broking): 2 Posts
- For Merchant Banker: Rs. 6 – 10 LPA
- For Back Office Staff: Rs. 2 – 2.50 LPA
- For Dealer (Stock Broking): Rs. 1.08 LPA
IndBank – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Indbank Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in Indbank website www.indbankonline.com and send the duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address and also send the scanned copy email to [email protected] latest by 15 January 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Assistant Vice President, HRD
# 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1,
Anna Salai, Nandanam,