Income Tax Recruitment 2019 – Income Tax Department, Bhubaneswar notifications for the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr.II & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) from Meritorious Sportspersons. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Last Date||31 March 2019|
Income Tax Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Income Tax Inspector: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Having data entry speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 words per minute(English) or 65 words per minute(Hindi) (Only on Computer)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Sports Qualification: The proficiency of sportspersons will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015.
List of Games to eligible: Athletics, Kabaddi, Football, Badminton, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Hockey, Swimming, Body Building, Basketball, Cricket.
Age limit (As on 31.03.2019):
- Income Tax Inspector: 18 to 30 Years
- Tax Assistant/Stenographer/Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for General/OBC candidates
- 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
Income Tax Dept – Post wise Vacancies: 35 Posts
- Income Tax Inspector – 1 Post
- Tax Assistant – 18 Posts
- Stenographer Gr.II – 8 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 8 Posts
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.9,300-34,800 + Grade pay 4600
- Tax Assistant: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 2400
- Stenographer Gr.II: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 2400
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 1800
Income Tax Recruitment – Selection Process:
For selection, the short listed candidate will be required to appear for interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground/proficiency test also.
How to apply Income Tax Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from Income tax website and send duly filled application form along with required documents to following postal address on or before 31 March 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now