5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
IMSE Recruitment 2021 – The Institute Of Mathematical Science has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant/Research Associate. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/Ph.D are all eligible for this post can apply on or before 30 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About IMSE: The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), founded by Alladi Ramakrishnan in 1962, is an autonomous national institution for fundamental research in the areas of Theoretical Physics, Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science and Computational Biology. The Institute is governed by a Board and an Academic Council. The present Director of the institute is V. Arvind. Research at IMSc is supported by the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India and by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Institute has a vibrant academic program, including an active PhD program to which a select group of students are admitted every year.
IMSE Recruitment 2021:
IMSE Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Research Associate:
|Job Role||Project Assistant/Research Associate|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 41,000/month|
|Last Date||30 March 2021|
- Candidates must possess M.Sc / B.E / B.Tech.
- Desirable: M.Sc in Physics with 60% marks and qualified NET/JEST/GATE score. Candidates with exposure to the field of quantum information/ quantum computing and quantum communication will be given priority.
- Candidates must possess Ph.D in Theoretical Physics.
- Desirable: Expertise in quantum information theory/ quantum networks/ quantum field theory with inclination towards quantum simulations.
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.41,000/-
IMSE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based Only On-line interview through video conferencing for those who meet the minimum qualifications as mentioned and whose names are displayed on IMSc website after screening.
- Mere Possession of the prescribed qualifications (both minimum and desirable) does not entitle the candidate to be considered for shortlisting and for the online interview. The decision of the Director of this Institute in all matters will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
How to apply for IMSE Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a brief e-mail about their interest by attaching therewith their latest resume along with one set of copies of all certificates as to proof of age,. educational qualifications with experience etc. to unique e-mail id “[email protected]” on or before 30 March 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now