IMRB (KANTAR) Off Campus Drive Scheduled for MCA 2017 Batch graduates at PCCOE Pune.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IMRB Off Campus Drive Details:
- MCA / MCM / M.Sc.(Comp Sc.) – Candidates from Jun/Jul 2017. (Graduation in B.Sc. / BCA/BCS)
- Cut off Marks : 55% Aggregate in PG
- No live backlog as of now.
Note: Once selected, we will hire the candidate as consultant for one year. During this period, they will get consolidated payment approx. Rs. 23000/- per month.And, after one year, based on their performance and if the vacancies exist at that time, we will take the candidate on company’s role on the package of Rs. 3.7 Lakh per annum.
- Analytical ability (Sound mathematical and logical aptitude)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computer programming and packages like MS Power-point/ Word/Excel,
- C/C++/Visual Basic, etc.
- Willingness to work in an environment where clients demand high quality outputs within stringent deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Client Servicing ability
- Good in written/ oral communication
- Quality focused
- Programming Aptitude
How to apply IMRB Off Campus Drive?
All eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive on 8 February 2017 in the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station,
Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,