Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ILS Recruitment 2022 – Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Scientist – B and Scientist – C. There are a total of 4 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for this job vacancy. The education qualification should be M.Sc/ Ph.D. Candidates who wish to Join ILS can utilize this opportunity make their career. The detailed eligibility and selection process of Institute of Life Sciences are given below.
About ILS: Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous institute under the administrative control of Govt. of Odisha. In 2002, it was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India. The Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee dedicated the institute to the nation in July 2003. Institute of Life Sciences has a broad vision of carrying out high-quality multidisciplinary research in the area of life sciences. The goal is for overall development and betterment of human health, longevity, agriculture and environment. The stated mission of the institution is to work towards upliftment of the human society and generate skilled human resources for future India.
ILS Recruitment 2022:
ILS Recruitment 2022 for Scientist:
|Job Role||Scientist – B, Scientist – C|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 – 2,08,700/-|
|Last Date||28 February 2022|
Scientist – B :
- The candidates must have completed 1st Class M.Sc. or equivalent with at least three years research experience in the relevant field OR
- The candidates must have completed Ph.D. with at least 01 year PostDoctoral Research experience.
- Desirable Qualification : Ph.D. degree with the capability of conducting independent research works.
Scientist – C :
- The candidates must have completed 1st Class M.Sc. or equivalent with at least five years research experience in the relevant field OR
- The candidates must have completed Ph.D. with at least four years PostDoctoral Research experience.
- Desirable Qualification : Research experience in the relevant subject.
Upper Age Limit:
- Scientist – B : 35 years
- Scientist – C : 40 years
Total Vacancies: 4 Posts
- Scientist – B : 2 posts (UR)
- Scientist – C : 2 posts (OBC-01 and SC-01)
- Scientist – B : Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/ month
- Scientist – C : Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/ month
ILS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an online interview process.
Application Fees :
The application fees for the above mentioned posts is as follows :
- Rs.500 for general candidates
- Rs.300 for OBC candidates
- Payment is to be sent only through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI as per the bank details mentioned below
Beneficiary Name: Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar,
Account No: 450502010006285, Bank: Union Bank of India, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar; IFS Code: UBIN0545058
NOTE : Candidates belonging to the SC category are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply for ILS Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online through the official website of ILS given below on or before 28 February 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now