Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIWM Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Water Management, Odisha has announced Job vacancies for recruitment for the the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional. There are a total of 6 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Matric can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IIWM Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Matric|
|Salary||Rs.18,797 – 35,000/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Interview Date||26 February 2022|
Senior Research Fellow (NICRA-CGC Project) :
- Essential : M.Tech/ M.E (Soil Water Conservation Engineering/ Land and Water Management Engineering); Master’s degree in Geography, Geology, Geo-informatics as per ICAR guidelines
- Desirable: Working experience in big data analytics, artificial intelligence (Al & 10T), GIS & Remote Sensing, Computer Programming
Young Professional I (NICRA-CGC Project) :
- Post Graduate degree/ Graduate degree holders (Soil Water Conservation Engineering/ Land and Water Management Engineering, Geography, Geology, Geo-informatics) as per ICAR guidelines
Senior Research Fellow (NePPA Project) :
- M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence/ Land and Water Management/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and IOT related field
- NET Qualification with 3 years Bachelor’s degree
- For Candidates with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree or candidates with Ph.D. degree in above mentioned subjects, NET Qualification is not mandatory
- Selected candidates with higher qualification than the prescribed will not be entitled for higher pay than that mentioned in the advertisement.
- Desirable: Research and analytical experience in IOT, Embeded programming / Robotics
Young Professional II (NePPA Project) :
- B.Tech with atleast 60% marks in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence with one-year experience in the relevant field OR
- Master Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence
- Desirable: Working knowledge in any of the programming language like C/Python/ Metlab. Embedded programming, IOT, Cloud computing
Young Professional I (NePPA Project) :
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence with one-year experience in the relevant field OR
- B. Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence/ Electronics/ Electricals.
Field Assistant (ICAR – CIMMYT Project) :
- Matric with +2 vocational in Agriculture/ Matric with ITI certificate holder and aptitude for field work in rice crop
- Desirable: Working experience in Agricultural field Experimentation
Maximum Age Limit (as on 26/02/2022) :
- For SRF: 35 years for men & 40 years for women;
- For YP—II & YP-I: 45 years;
- For Field Assistant: 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
Total Vacancies : 6 Posts
- SRF : 2 posts
- YP I : 2 posts
- YP II : 1 post
- Field Assistant : 1 post
- SRF : Rs.31,000 – 35,000/ month
- YP I : Rs.25,000/ month
- YP II : Rs.35,000/ month
- Field Assistant : Rs.18,797/ month
IIWM Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on Walk-in Interview conducted on 26 February 2022.
How to Apply for IIWM Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview conducted at the venue given below on 26 February 2022.
For more details : Click here
Venue Of Interview : ICAR – IIWM Bhubaneshwar
Date & Time of Interview : 26 February 2022; at 10 AM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now