IIVR Recruitment 2018 – ICAR – Indian Institute of Vegetable Research scheduled walk-in-interview for Young Professional – I & Young Professional – II.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IIVR Recruitment 2018:
IIVR Walk-in-Interview for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional I & II|
|Salary||YP II: Rs. 25,000/Month
YP I: Rs. 15,000/Month
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Venue Location||Varanasi (UP)|
|Venue Date||5 May 2018|
Young Professional II:
- Post Graduate in Agriculture Sciences/Plant Breeding/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Sciences/ Plant Physiology.
- Post Graduate in Agriculture Sciences/Vegetable Science/ Horticulture/ Agronomy/ Botany/ Plant Physiology.
- Post Graduate in Biotechnology /Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or Post Graduate in Agriculture with specialization in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Genetics & Plant Breeding.
Young Professional I:
- Graduate in Agriculture Sciences/Horticulture.
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology (Civil Engg./Mechanical Engg.)
- Diploma Holders in Computer Sciences/ Application or Information Technology.
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
Post wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Young Professional – I – 5 Posts
- Young Professional – II – 5 Posts
The selection process will be based on Written Test followed by Personal Interview.
How to apply IIVR Recruitment 2018 for YP?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at following venue on 5 May 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 5th May 2018 at 10.00 A.M onwards
ICAR – Indian Institute of Vegetable Research
P.B. No. 01, P.O. Jakhini (Shahanshapur)
Varanasi – 221 305 (U.P.)
Note: The candidates are advised to bring their dully filled in Application Biodata giving details of Educational Qualification and one recent photograph affixed thereon. They should also bring original copies of all educational and other certificates for the Interview.