IITR Recruitment 2019 – CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (formerly, Industrial Toxicology Research Centre), Lucknow announced Junior Stenographer & Junior Secretariat
Assistant vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CSIR-IITR Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Junior Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,500/-|
|Job Location||Lucknow (UP)|
|Last Date||3 April 2019|
IITR Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 10+2/XII or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English/Hindi) and 40/35 wpm in typing on computer in English/Hindi respectively.
- Preference will be given to Graduate candidates having knowledge of Computer to work on MS Office and Shorthand/Typing speed in Hindi & English both.
Typing & Shorthand speed Test:
- Dictation: 10 mts@80 w.p.m. Translation : 50mts (English) – 65mts (Hindi)
- English Typing @ 40w.p.m – Hindi typing @ 35 w.p.m. (Time Allowed – 10 mts)
Junior Secretariat Assistant:
- 10+2/XII or its equivalent from recognized Board and typing speed on computer of 35
w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
- Desirable: Graduation or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of Computer to work on
MS Office & Typing in English &Hindi both.
Typing & Shorthand speed:
- English Typing @ 35w.p.m
- Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time Allowed – 10 mts)
Age limit (As on 03.04.2019): Below 28 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now